Google Plus Wall Feeds for Magento 2: Google Plus Wall Feeds for Magento 2 extension will automatically grab and display your Google Plus wall feeds on your website. You will be able to display the feeds of your Google Plus page or your profile page.
Please Note – Google+ will be shutting down for consumers, for more info please click here
Google Plus Wall Feeds for Magento 2 Features -
- The administrator will enter their Google + Id & Google+ Access key.
- The administrator can set the max number of feeds that will be displayed on the front-end.
- The administrator can enter the width and height.
- The administrator can set the layout for Profile Badge type as Portrait or Landscape.
- The administrator can set the Wall Data color, Feeds Background Color & Wall Background Color.
- The administrator can choose to Display Images and Date for the post.
- On the frontend, the customers can follow the admin by clicking the follow button.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
It gives the opportunity to the admin to put his brand in front of qualified leads. Google immediately indexes everything you post on your Google Plus for Business page. Thus, the content you post to your page can rank in search results even if your website doesn’t.
With Google+ Local, users can discover and share places. They can read reviews of business before even visiting it. These reviews are written by people who are already part of their circle, so these are people they know and trust. In this way, Google+ can help you be the place where your customers want to be.
After the successful installation of the extension the admin will have to navigate to Stores->Configuration->Webkul->Google Plus->Google Plus Setting section. Here, the admin will be able to:
- Enable or Disable the Google Plus Wall feeds on the Frontend.
Google Plus Wall Feeds Configuration
For configuring the Google plus wall feeds, the admin will navigate through Content->Pages. Here, the admin can create a new page or use any already created page and edit it. Then go to the content section to add a widget to it. After adding the widget to the selected page, the admin will select the widget type as "Google+" and then under the "Widget Options" the admin will set:
- Google+ Id (Admin's Google + Id).
- Google+ Access Key (Admin's Google + Access Key).
- Profile Badge Type (Select it as Landscape or Portrait).
- Number of Maxfeed(Number of maximum feed that will be visible).
- Profile badge Width(Enter the width of the Profile Badge).
- Wall Width(Enter the width of the feed wall).
- Height(Enter the height of Wall Feed).
- Wall Data Color(Set the wall data color).
- Google Plus feeds background Color(Set the background color for the Google + feeds).
- Google Plus Wall Feeds Background Color(Set the background color for the Google + feeds wall).
- Show media image(Show media images).
- Show Date(Show date).
- Lastly, save the widget and you are done configuring the Google Plus wall feeds extension.
Google Plus Wall Feeds at Frontend
At the frontend, the customers will be able to see the beautiful Google Plus wall feeds. The customers can:
- Follow the web store admin.
- See the total number of likes on posts.
- See the total number of comments on posts.
- See the total number of shares for the posts.
Google Plus Wall Feeds for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/