Reward System: WordPress WooCommerce Reward System will engage store users for sales increment by assigning reward point to them. This plugin has a complete admin management so that admin can easily manage the reward points of buyers. It will enable a point-based loyalty program where frequent visitors earn points is a great way.
Reward System boosts the chance of turning the second sale from a first-time buyer. It will bump an existing customer into a higher paying bracket.
- The seller can enter reward points for each product.
- Reward points of each seller are managed separately.
- The admin can set the limit of reward point usage.
- The admin can define the weightage of the reward points.
- The admin can assign reward points manually to the buyer.
- The buyer can see the details of earned reward points.
- The buyer can enter the reward point at the time of checkout after which the amount relevant to the reward points will be deducted from product price.
- Reward point for new user registration, product purchase, and product review.
The plugin provides the admin with the feature to award reward points to the customer on product purchase, reviews, and ratings. The customers can redeem the reward points at the time of checkout.
- Can set minimum cart amount to award the reward points to the buyer
- Can set the reward points to be awarded to the buyer after successful checkout with minimum cart total.
- Can set the weight of each reward point
- Can set the number of reward points to be awarded to the customer after successful registration
- Can set the maximum number of reward point to be used per checkout
- Can set the number of reward points awarded when the buyer gives a new rating/review
- Can manage reward points manually for a buyer
The customer can avail the reward points available for each transaction, review, and ratings and can manage the awarded reward points from his account and can use them to buy a product from the store.
- Can view the reward points available for a product purchase, review, and ratings
- Can use his reward points during checkout process
- Can view the reward points usage from their account
- Can view the total reward points remaining in their account
- Can see the awarded reward points on their account
The admin can set reward points for each product, cart value, reviews, and ratings. The customer in the front-end can avail the reward points and can use them for further transactions on the store.
- Admin set the reward points
- Customer can avail the reward points
- Customer can redeem the reward points in a transaction
- Admin can set the reward points for multiple rewards condition
- Admin can manually award reward points to customer
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/