Reward System: WordPress WooCommerce Reward System will engage store users for sales increments by assigning reward points to them. This plugin has complete admin management so that the admin can easily manage the reward points of buyers. It will enable a point-based loyalty program where frequent visitors earn points is a great way.
Reward System boosts the chance of turning the second sale from a first-time buyer. It will bump an existing customer into a higher paying bracket.
Reward Points for Registration
Reward point for new user registration, purchase of products, and evaluation of products.
Reward Points Limit
The admin will set the reward point usage limit.
Each Product Reward Point
For each product, the admin may specify reward points.
Reward Point Manually
The admin will allocate reward points to the buyer manually.
Integrate Reward System
The plugin provides the administrator with the functionality to grant incentive points on product purchases, feedback, and ratings to the user. At the time of checkout, customers can redeem the reward points.
- To grant the reward points to the customer, the minimum cart number can be set.
- After successful checkout with the minimum cart total, the reward points to be awarded to the buyer can be set.
- The weight of each reward point may be set. After successful registration, the number of incentive points to be awarded to the client can be set.
- The maximum number of reward points to be used per checkout may be set
- The number of reward points awarded when a new rating/review is provided by the buyer can be set
- For a customer, incentive points may be handled manually.
Redeem Reward Points
With each transaction, review, and reviews, the customer can use the reward points available and can manage the awarded reward points from his account and can use them to purchase a product from the store.
- The reward points available for the purchase, evaluation, and ranking of a product can be viewed
- You can use your reward points during the checkout process.
- The use of reward points from their account can be viewed
- The cumulative incentive points that remain in their account can be viewed
- On their account, you will see the awarded reward points
Custom Reward Transaction
For each object, cart value, feedback, and ratings, the admin may set reward points. The customer can make use of the loyalty points on the front end and can use them for more store purchases.
- Set the Reward Points by Admin
- The reward points can be used by the customer.
- In a purchase, customers can redeem the reward points
- For multiple reward conditions, the admin may configure reward points
- Admin can grant customer reward points manually
- Reward point for new user registration, product purchase, and product review.
- The admin can set the limit of reward point usage.
- The admin can define the weight of the reward points.
- The admin can assign reward points manually to the buyer.
- The admin can enter reward points for each product.
- The buyer can see the details of earned reward points.
- The buyer can enter the reward point at the time of checkout after which the amount relevant to the reward points will be deducted from the product price.