Prestashop One Page Checkout - One Page Checkout removes unnecessary steps and makes the checkout process much simpler. It provides a nice checkout experience for the customers and greatly increases your website sales. The purpose of One Page Checkout is to gather the information that is needed, and complete the sale as quickly as possible.
1 in 10 people who abandon their cart do so because the checkout process is too long. Reduce cart abandonment by offering the entire purchase process on a single page, with Prestashop One Page Checkout.
Important Note -
1. Prestashop One Page Checkout module is MultiShop compatible.
2. Prestashop One Page Checkout is compatible with Prestashop Marketplace Cart And Order Split.
Single Page Checkout
Customers can have all the information (Address, products, shipping, payments) on a single page.
Provide your customers with a quick way to log in to the site.
Show Also Bought Products
Display products that are often purchased by other customers on the checkout page.
Ability to test the Prestashop One Page Checkout module on a specific IP address.
Customize Checkout Button
Customize the appearance of the checkout button by setting its font family, size, and color.
Save Cart Products
Allow customers to save cart products for later purchase.
Easy Checkout for users
This extension is much convenient for the users. The customer can see and enter all the details on the single page. There is no need to click continue button again and again.
Customer can fill in all the details on the checkout page itself, be it entering vouchers, selecting shipping mehods, selecting desired payment gateways etc – All on a single Page.
“So let your customers checkout easily and enjoy the benefits of lesser abandoned carts”
Frankly speaking this feature can work wonders for your website. Not only it makes the checkout process easy/convenient by accumulating the information of 5 pages on a single page but also can decrease your abandoned cart rates by offering a quick and painless checkout process to the shopper
Social Login for Easy Checkout
Social Logins Could Be a Game Changer
Possibility to login via social media negates the need for the user to remember login information for multiple ecommerce websites. In fact, social logins are now the most popular way to create accounts on the Internet
With One page checkout module, site owner can allow login via Facebook or a Google Account. All tha admin needs to do is enter the API keys for each social login in the module configuration. If enabled and API keys are entered, it will be available for customers on frontend.
Prestashop One Page Checkout Features -
MAIN CONFIGURATION :
- Admin has an option to enable/disable the One Page Checkout option.
- Admin also has option to decide whether the module will run on Sandbox more or not.
- Admin can enter the IP address which will be able to use the One Page checkout Option.
LOGIN/ REGISTRATION / CHECKOUT BUTTON SETTINGS :
- Admin can easily Customise the Checkout Button.
- Admin can enable/disable One Page Checkout Option for Guests.
- Admin can choose the default customer group of guests using One Page Checkout Option.
- Allow Users to save their address during the process.
- Immediate Check of data entered in the fields using "Inline Validation".
- Decide whether Users need to enter Social Title and Date of Birth during One Page Checkout process.
- Allow/Restricts users to opt for Offers and subscribe to Newsletters during One Page Checkout process.
ADDRESS / SHIPPING / PAYMENT SETTINGS :
- Admin can enable/disable Same address usage for Delivery and Invoicing purpose.
- Admin can enable/disable display of Carrier Logo and Carrier Description.
- Admin can allow login via Facebook or Google.
- Choose to Display/Hide Payment Gateway Logo.
- Allows admin to decide the default payment method for One Page Checkout.
CART SETTINGS :
- Allow/Restrict Users to view cart details before checkout.
- Allow Users to Save their Cart products for a Later purchase.
- Customers will have a separate tab to view/add to cart and delete the products that are saved for later purchase during One page checkout.
- Special Related "Who Bought this also Bought" products displayed to the customers during the checkout process.
- Admin can specify the number of related products to be displayed.
- Admin can select the default product image size to be displayed on One page checkout.
- Admin can allow/restrict customers to choose a terms and conditions checkbox before proceeding.
- Admin can link desired prestashop CMS Page to this terms and conditions link.