Opencart Marketplace Wholesale: This extension allows the wholesalers to register at the wholesaler marketplace thereby allowing the wholesalers to set up their products as well. The wholesalers can add their products with a quote option. Sellers can quote the wholesaler products along with a message intended for the wholesaler. The wholesalers will be able to manage their products, quotations, leads, and price rules.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Wholesale module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
The admin can add wholesalers from the admin dashboard.
Add Wholesale Products
The admin can add wholesale products from the back-end.
Add multiple units
The admin can add multiple product units of quantity.
Send Notification Emails.
The admin can send notification emails like wholesaler registration, add products, etc.
Configure wholesaler registration form
The admin can configure the wholesaler registration form.
Quote for the wholesalers’ products
The sellers can quote for the wholesalers’ products.
Why use this module?
If you want to deal in the B2b online marketplace then you’re in the right place. OpenCart Marketplace Wholesaler extension allows the wholesalers to register on your OpenCart marketplace. It allows the wholesalers to manage and list their products on your marketplace.
Furthermore, the wholesalers can use the quote system to communicate with the sellers. Thus, marketplace sellers can easily communicate with the wholesalers and purchase the products. Furthermore, wholesalers can also manage the leads, and price rule as per their needs.
The admin can manage the wholesale marketplace by managing its key asset, and the wholesalers. The admin can manage wholesalers by-
- Adding the wholesaler
- Deleting the wholesaler
- Approving a wholesaler
- Disapproving a wholesaler
The admin can add new products for any wholesaler. Moreover, the admin can manage the different-different options available for the admin -
- Can create and manage wholesale products.
- View the list of wholesale products along with the product name, wholesaler name, and product status.
- The admin can also filter the list of wholesale products.
- The admin can also manage the quotation, lead, and decide the price rule as well.
Wholesaler Product Management
The wholesaler can manage the wholesale marketplace by managing their products. The user can signup for a wholesaler account and after approval, manage their account.
- The wholesaler can add and manage their whole products.
- Manage the required product details.
- Create and manage their profile.
- Manage the quotation, leads, and decide the price rule for their products as well.
Wholesaler Lead Management
Leads are created when any seller views a wholesale product. The number of views and details of the seller who viewed the products create a lead which can be managed by the wholesaler.
- The wholesaler can view the leads seller wise.
- The wholesaler can reply to the seller on the lead to convert the lead.
- It displays the lead id, seller name, product name, first, and recently viewed, along with the total viewed.
The Marketplace Wholesaler module allows the wholesaler and customer to contact with each other. The seller can ask for a quote and they both can do a conversation on the quotation.
- The seller can send messages to the wholesaler on any quotation and can express his/her requirement in a much better way.
- The wholesaler can reply and message on the seller's messages.
- The Wholesaler can change the status of the quotation as open, approved, or disapproved.
The seller can ask for a quotation for any wholesale product. The seller can send the quotation along with the message for the wholesaler.
- Quotation includes the number of products required.
- Message for clarifying the requirement in a much better way.
- The seller and the wholesaler can do a conversation on a quotation.
- Anyone can register as a wholesaler.
- The admin can add wholesalers from the back-end.
- The admin can add wholesale products from the back-end.
- The admin can check the leads that have checked his products.
- The admin can add multiple units of quantity.
- Wholesalers can add their products.
- Wholesalers can check their leads and create price rules.
- Wholesalers can communicate with the sellers.
- Sellers can quote for the wholesaler's products.
- Sellers can add the quantity of the product and a message while sending the quote to the wholesaler.
- The admin can add wholesaler custom fields like - select, radio, check-box, and much more.