Salesforce Weather Forecaster Lightning Component -Weather Forecaster is a lightning component that displays the weather of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Communities and it allows to select the City and display weather accordingly on your record page. It is available as a lightning component for every object page and one can also use this component on the community page to get the complete weather details by selecting the City, Country.
Salesforce Weather Forecaster Lightning Component Features -
- It can easily track the complete weather info based on Country/City.
- It provides an option to set the number of upcoming days up to which you want to see the weather info.
- It displays a complete weather information details that include Sunrise Time, Sunset Time, wind speed, highest temperature, lowest temperature and pressure as well.
- The feature is available on the homepage and on every record page i.e Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Contracts, Communities etc.
- It is optimized for the Salesforce1 mobile app as well.
Salesforce Weather Forecaster Lightning Component Video Tutorial:
For detailed video tutorial please click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwBybTgUD5A
Salesforce Weather Forecaster Lightning Component Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/