Salesforce World Clock Lightning Component -World Clock is a lightning component that displays the time along with City and Country name. One can position this clock on every record page like Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Contracts and even on Community pages. You can add it on a record page to display the Time based on the Billing City and schedule your meetings with your business customers accordingly. This lightning component is available on community page as well. You can configure it dynamically to set the time based on City, ZipCode or Country Name.
**Note** If the Address field is left blank on a record page with no Billing City mentioned and the entire address field left blank, it will pick the System’s time and will display it on the clock. In this case, only the time would be displayed with no information about the location.
Salesforce World Clock Lightning Component Features -
- Gives an option to display the time of different cities all across the world and one can configure the time based on City, ZipCode or Country Name.
- Displays the time based on Billing City of any record page along with the Country name.
- Available with 8 different themes which you can choose dynamically.
- The component is available on the homepage and on every record page i.e Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Contracts, Communities etc.
- It is optimized for the Salesforce1 mobile app as well.
- Easily manageable.
Salesforce World Clock Lightning Component Video Tutorial:
For detailed video tutorial please click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjIZN1e_UYk
Salesforce World Clock Lightning Component Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/