Opencart Automatic Related Products: Opencart Automatic Related Products Module will allow the admin to show the related products with conditions on the various pages like information page, category page, product page of the store at the front end. Related product depends on the conditions that were set by the admin. The admin can apply many conditions on the product attributes. The admin can make multiple related product modules and show them on front-end.
Notes: Width and Height of the Automatic Related Product should not be greater than 999 pixels.
- The admin can create and show as many as blocks on the front end.
- The admin can select categories as a condition for the related products.
- Multiple conditions can be applied on the product attribute or product field.
- The admin can set the number of related products to display in the module section.
- The admin can apply the conditions on the custom attribute.
- Admin can show product according to price, quantity, and model.
- The admin can set the width and height of the product that will appear on the front end.
The admin can add as many as new modules for showing it to front-end as related products. When the admin will add a new module, the admin needs to configure the module name that will show as a heading in the front end. After adding the module, the admin can select the layout of the module. The admin can set the module for different pages of the store. Under this section of configuration the admin can:
- Set the maximum number of the products that will display in the front.
- Configure the height and width of the product.
- Select which product field will show on the front end.
- Can apply many logics to the product attributes and product field.
Under this section, the customer can:
- View automatic related product section on various pages.
- View many products in a section depends on the admin configuration.
- See the product according to the condition which is configured by the admin.
- See the module name as the heading of the related product section.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.