Opencart Marketplace Point Of Sale System (POS): Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale System (POS) expands the scope of the point of sale system by covering the sellers of the Opencart online store. The sellers can have the outlet which can be managed by the seller. The seller can enable products for POS. The seller can decide product's quantity which will be used in POS. The admin can have their outlets which can be managed by admin agents. The admin can choose to display sellers products on his/her outlet POS panel. The admin can manage suppliers and supply demand for his/her outlets. Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale System (POS) panel can work on both online and offline mode to give seamless functionality.
Please Note - Since it is an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module must be installed before installing the Opencart Marketplace Point Of Sale System.
- The admin can create one or more outlets.
- The admin can choose to display sellers product on his/her outlet POS panel.
- Admin-outlet dedicated admin agents to handle the admin's outlets.
- The admin can manage POS products and their quantity.
- The admin can manage the POS orders.
- Supply management for the admin to manage suppliers and supply demands.
- The admin can generate and manage barcodes for the POS products.
- The login screen of the POS can be configured by the admin.
- Low stock quantity can be set by the admin.
- The agent can request for the products on the basis of the low stock quantity set by the admin.
- The admin can allow the sellers to add/use customer for POS system.
- Payment methods and their order completion status can be managed by the admin.
- The admin can configure and manage the customer receipt contents according to the requirement.
- The admin can create a default customer for the orders which do not have any customers assigned to it.
- Sellers can have the POS outlet.
- One or more products can be assigned to an outlet according to the requirement by the seller.
- Sellers can add customers.
- Seller can handle orders and transaction via POS panel.
- Sellers can manage his/her POS products and their quantity.
- POS login option from the seller's panel.
- The POS panel can work on both online and offline mode for providing seamless functionality.
- The seller can hold any order for the later processes to carry out or handle more urgent orders.
- Price of the products can be changed in the cart by the seller according to the requirement.
- Easy real-time offline and online data synchronization.
- Barcode scanner input available to add products to the cart.
Inventory and Sales Management:
The POS system will provide the advanced feature so that admin can analysis the sales reports of respective POS handlers (cashier, sales agent etc.) individually. Also, he can easily manage the inventory of online and offline store together.
Opencart POS System provides the most valuable and unique feature so that your sales agent, cashier etc. can work on POS system in offline mode also. They can use all the functions and features of the POS in the offline mode. They can complete all the transactions without the use of the internet. This feature will also benefit you when you are having your store in poor internet connectivity area or no internet area.
Easy Pay Easy Checkout:
The most time-saving feature will provide your customer a hassle-free shopping experience at the point of sale system. The POS user (cashier) can easily manage the long customers' queue so that the customers will not have to wait for a long time.
Seller POS System:
The seller can have the POS outlet which can be managed by the seller. The seller can manage POS products and can manage the quantity of POS assigned to the POS. The seller POS panel has all the features present in Admin User POS panel except the Supply Request option.
Separate POS Inventory Management:
The admin can manage his online and offline store's inventories separately. Also, he can choose which product he wants to enable or disable for the POS System.
- Admin can set separate quantity for POS.
- Admin can enable/disable the product status for POS.
- Seller can set separate quantity for POS products.
- The seller can enable/disable the product status for POS.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/