OpenCart Marketplace Moip Payment Gateway: Moip is an ideal payment solution for e-commerce, marketplaces, and many other places. It is more than a payment intermediary, it is a complete solution for all types of business. Using the Moip, the e-commerce merchants can receive payments while the customers can make the payments using their Boleto or Credit cards.
As this payment extension is an add-on to the marketplace module, you must first install the Webkul OpenCart Marketplace to use this payment extension.
- Both seller and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by customer between sellers and the admin according to the admin commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards. Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the Boleto(payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the Boleto payment slip.
The admin can configure the MOIP payment module as per the requirement. The admin can setup the MOIP module for using in Sandbox mode and Live mode. For using the Moip in Production mode or Sandbox mode the admin needs:
- Admin needs to set the status as ‘enable’ in order to make the module working.
- The key which you have got from the MOIP account.
- Authorization Access Token
- Create App, so that admin can sell products on behalf of the seller.
- Public Key
- MOIP account Id
- Credit card
- Admin can set the number of days the billet is valid.
- The admin can also set some lines of instruction to be displayed on the Boleto pay slips.
- Custom Logo URL.
- The admin can set the sort order for Boleto payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
Seller Moip account
Seller navigates to their account page and can do various functions related to MOIP account.
- Sellers can connect MOIP with the created app.
- If the seller doesn't have their MOIP account they can create one from here.
- The seller can add the details of the bank account which is connected to MOIP account.
Payment method Choice- Customer
The buyer can see the option of paying using Moip's payment options.
At the time of Checkout Buyer can choose between -
- MOIP Credit Card- This method allows the customer to enter the card details and make easy payment.
- Boleto- This is payment method allows the customer to pay via a Boleto which is generated in the form of PDF.Then they can submit to the bank and complete the transaction.
The buyer can see the order details in the order history section, so as to check the payment method in future.
Admin and Seller payment
For other payment methods, that is, for any order that is not made by MOIP payment. the admin can pay the amount to the seller directly in their bank account, The admin just needs to enter the order id and select the Bank account that is attached from seller connected account.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/