OpenCart Marketplace Iyzico Payment Gateway: Iyzico is a payment gateway that helps eCommerce merchants to accept payments online. This provides a secure payment management platform to online companies of different sizes operating in different industries. This is a secure, fast, and vital solution to help the seller's process Credit Card Transactions online from anywhere in the world.
Opencart Marketplace Iyzico Payment extension allows sellers to enable Iyzico payment methods for their products. This will allow the customer to use Iyzico payment to purchase products at their end. The payment gateway allows sellers to receive payment from the customers. This allows boosting sales with a complete payment success rate developing transparency of trust and confidence.
- As this payment extension is an add-on to the marketplace module, you must first install the Webkul OpenCart Marketplace to use this payment extension.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Iyzico Payment extension supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
- Well integrated with Opencart Marketplace.
- Supports multiple card payment methods like – American Express, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, and MasterCard Debit.
- The functionality of 3D secure payment is available.
- The feature of BKM express connectivity in the payment form is available.
- The customer can use Iyzico payment to purchase products.
- Generates the best end-user experience for payments during checkout.
- Smooth reconciliation to handle risk management system.
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will be able to configure the extension settings for use at the front-end. Under the extension configuration, the admin will-
- Admin has to enter the payment mode, as Live or Sandbox mode.
- Admin needs to enter the Application key for either Sandbox or Live mode.
- Order status- Admin can select the status of the order when we are selecting the respective payment method.
- Total- Admin can set the minimum amount for which the payment method is available at the time of checkout.
- Geo zone- This is the zones for which the particular payment gateway is enabled.
- Status-The module must be set to enable in order to allow the buyer to use it at the time of checkout.
- Store order- The order on which admin wishes to see the payment method.
- Admin can even Check for the Transport Level Security.
After configuration, the seller needs to connect the Iyzico to their account. For this they need to choose among three different type of sub-merchant type-
- Private company
- Limited or Joint Stock Company.
Depending on the type of sub-merchant, they need to enter details-
- Sub-Merchant Type- It defines the Entity type of seller.
- Tax Office- Name of the tax office of the sub-merchant.
- Company Title- Legal Company Title of sub-merchant.
- First name-Contact name of the sub-merchant.
- Last name- Family name of the sub-merchant.
- E-mail- Mail ID of the sub-merchant.
- Telephone- Contact number of the sub-merchant.
- IBAN- International bank account number of the sub-merchant.
- Identity number- The identity number of sub-merchant.
- Company Name- The name of the organization of the sub-merchant.
This module allows the customers to select Iyzico payment method on the checkout page and make a payment. The customers will be able to make use of their credit card for making the online payments.
- The customers will find the Iyzico payment gateway under the payment section at checkout.
- The customers have to enter their credit card details to make the payment.
- This module lets your customers to conveniently shop with their credit card without any hassle.
Please note - The currency TL Currency must be set, as the add-on works only on Turkish currency.
The orders can be viewed by both seller and admin. They can-
- Change the status of the order.
- Add a comment to the order.
- View the order history.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/