OpenCart Marketplace MercadoPago Connect Payment Gateway: Mercadopago is the leading online payment solution in Latin America launched in 2004. This payment method allows it’s users to securely, easily and promptly send, receive and finance payments online.
- As this payment extension is an add-on to the marketplace module, you must first install the Webkul OpenCart Marketplace to use this payment extension.
- Due to the limitation of the MercadoPago API, a split payment is only possible using the Opencart Marketplace Split Cart Add-on. So, if you want to have split payment among sellers during checkout then Opencart Marketplace Split Cart Add-on is a must.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace MercadoPago payment extension enables the sellers to provide Mercadopago online payment method for their products. Using this extension, the customers can make payments for their purchase.
This extension will be able to provide split payment for the sellers of the marketplace. The customers will be able to make use of their Credit Card option for making the online payments.
- Provide split payment to the sellers for your Marketplace store.
- The admin can configure his Mercadopago application from the module backend.
- Enable/disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Can set the order status for those orders placed through the Mercadopago payment method.
- Set the Minimum order total for enabling the Mercadopago payment method.
- Can set the areas for which the admin want to allow Mercadopago payment method.
- Credit Cards payment option for making the purchases.
- Accept credit cards details with greater security and reliability.
- Provide secure, trusted and fast payment to your customers.
- No need to navigate to the Mercadopago gateway window to make the payment.
- Seller’s Mercadopago account authorization.
- The seller can link their Mercadopago account to their marketplace account.
- The admin and the sellers can manage their orders placed through Mercadopago payment method.
- The admin can refresh the Mercadopago account access tokens for the sellers.
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will be able to configure the extension settings for use at the front-end. Under the extension configuration, the admin will-
- Choose the Payment method mode as “Sandbox mode” or the “Production mode”.
- Enter the “App Id”, “Client Id”, and the “Client Secret Key”.
- Enter the public key and the access token.
- Choose your country in which you are going to manage your application.
- Order Status – after payment is processed by Mercadopago payment method, the order status will be changed as per this configured order status.
- Set the minimum order total for enabling the Mercadopago payment method.
- Geo Zones – select the areas for which you want to allow Mercadopago payment method.
- Set the payment method as enabled or disabled.
After the admin has configured the extension, the seller has to allow his Mercadopago account for receiving payments within the marketplace. For this, the sellers will -
- Click the "Verify" button to authorize their account.
- This will allow their Mercadopago account to receive payments within the marketplace.
- This will also authorize their Mercadopago account.
This module allows the customers to select Mercadopago payment method on the checkout page and make a payment. The customers will be able to make use of their credit card for making the online payments.
- The customers will find the Mercadopago connect payment gateway under the payment section at checkout.
- The customers have to enter their credit card details to make the payment.
- This module lets your customers to conveniently shop with their credit card without any hassle.
The sellers and the admin can view the complete list of their orders. They can:
- Manage the orders placed for their products through Mercadopago payment method.
- View the complete details of Mercadopago orders.
The Mercadopago users get the 6 months time period to access their Mercadopago accounts. This module allows the admin to refresh the access token of Mercadopago accounts for the sellers. This will
- Extend the access period for Mercadopago accounts.
- And the sellers can access their Mercadopago accounts longer.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/