OpenCart Xero Connector: Xero is a New Zealand based company that develops accounting and payroll software for small business. Xero is designed to reduce the time spent scrambling voluminous records.This extension allows syncing data from your Opencart store to Xero. The order gets imported into Xero as well as customer & invoice, and credit memo data. It has a system to check whether the process has succeeded.
Easy to setup
The admin can easily configure the module from the back-end.
Sync data from Opencart to Xero
Export Opencart Order/Invoice on Xero with customer, payment, and tax information.
The admin can authorize the client Id & Key before exporting the order and customer details.
The admin can bulk export the customers, store order and invoice to their Xero account.
Setting Up - Xero Connector
Here, the admin will configure the module for use by -
- Enabling or Disabling the module for use.
- Entering the Xero account API Consumer key.
- Entering the Xero account API Consumer Secret.
- Entering the Xero Sales Account Number (You will set this number while creating a new sale account within Xero).
- Entering the Sync Slot Number and must be between 3 and 50.
Export Customers On Xero
After authentication, the module is ready for exporting the data from the Opencart webstore to Xero. By the help of this connector, you can easily export the customers data by just a click to Xero end.
- The admin can select the customers from all customers or from only enabled customers on store.
- Can easily find the list of all exported customers with Xero customer Ids’
- Filter out the specific customers by the help of customer name and email ID.
Export Orders On Xero
The admin can bulk export the store order to the Xero account.
- The admin will find all the Opencart orders in grid view.
- Can easily export the orders to Xero by a single click.
- Can easily check the progress of Export orders from the same screen.
Exported Orders & Customers at Xero
The admin can see all the exported orders & customers by login to their respective Xero account.
- The admin can check the list of the customers whose orders and invoices are synced to Xero.
- The invoice or order both get synced to Xero as an invoice.
- The invoice on Xero has all the details which are available in the default Magento invoice.
- Admin can manually synchronize the Opencart store – Customers, and Orders with the Xero.
- Sync New Customer Registration from the Opencart Store to the Xero.
- Sync Adding a new Product from the Opencart Store to the Xero.
- Sync Orders placed from the Opencart Store to the Xero.