OpenCart Akeneo Connector: With the help of this module, you can connect your Opencart store with the Akeneo PIM platform and manage thousands of products easily. Akeneo PIM enables you to export catalog data to the OpenCart store. Using the OpenCart Akeneo Connector module you can also create categories, attributes, attribute groups from Akeneo.
Export Multilingual Contents
You can export your content (description, short description, labels, etc.) in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish, etc.
Filter Data And Product For Export
In Opencart Akeneo Connector you can filter the product data and product at the time of export.
Export Product And Product Model
With this module, you can export products and product models from Akeneo to Opencart.
Export Multiple Image
With this module, you can export multiple images from Akeneo to Opencart.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Why choose OpenCart Akeneo Connector?
Akeneo PIM provides one place to collect, control, and enrich your product information. With Akeneo you can manage thousands of products easily, create a product catalog, and distribute it to your sales and multiple eCommerce channels like Opencart.
This connector "Opencart Akeneo Connector" supports the latest API technology to integrate between Opencart and Akeneo PIM. To configure this you must create an API key connection in your Akeneo panel account and add it to your Akeneo connector configuration in your Opencart admin. Overall, this module helps merchants to manage and export product catalog data from Opencart.
With the help of this module, Opencart store owners can fetch Akeneo data such as attribute, attribute option, categories, configurable products, media files, and import it to Opencart store.
If you have multiple locales in OpenCart, you can map each locale ID with Akeneo locale. Having multiple locale synchronizations allows you to export content in different languages.
- Add/remove locale mapping
- Map Akeneo locale with OpenCart locale
Product Fields Mapping
You can do the mapping of OpenCart product fields with Akeneo attributes. So that all the product information is accurately mapped between Akeneo and OpenCart. The more information sent to OpenCart about a specific product, the more informed a customer will be about that particular product when purchasing it from your store.
- Set any default value for the exported products
- Map additional product fields of OpenCart
- Select default product identifier - SKU, UPC, EAN, JAN, ISBN, MPN
Export categories of Akeneo to your OpenCart store. All the categories are automatically created in OpenCart. When products are exported to OpenCart, their categories and sub-categories are automatically assigned.
- Send category and sub-category data
- Specific job profile for exporting categories
You can export attribute data from Akeneo to OpenCart store. Attributes can be used to describe the size, weight, color, and any other specifications of the product that can be used for comparison.
- Export attributes
- Export attribute options
- Export groups
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff on online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to OpenCart store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO Information
Using OpenCart Akeneo Connector, you can also mention search engine listing information in your product data. The following SEO information can be exported to OpenCart store from Akeneo.
- Meta Tag Title
- Meta Tag Description
- Meta Tag Keywords
- SEO Keyword (SEF URL)
Send Multi-Language Content
Akeneo allows you to manage product content in multiple languages. At the time product export job, you can decide which locales will be included in the product data.
- Support multiple languages
- Send translations for product description
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to OpenCart store. You don't have export all the catalog data to OpenCart, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to category selected
- Select default channel, locale, and currency
Manage Mapped Data
After exporting the catalog data from Akeneo to OpenCart, you can also update the same exported data again in OpenCart. Further, you can also manage the mapped data between Akeneo and OpenCart for avoiding duplicate content creation.
- Map existing OpenCart categories with Akeneo
- Map existing OpenCart attributes with Akeneo
- Map existing OpenCart attribute groups with Akeneo
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
- Mapping Akeneo attributes with OpenCart product fields
- Create an additional mapping for more product fields using OpenCart field code.
- Send detailed information about catalog information from Akeneo to Opencart
- Export multiple images of a product.
- Filter data to be exported based on category, family, completeness, time condition.
- Using SKU you can export only specific product(s) to OpenCart store.
- Select language and currency for product export job.
- Individual jobs for the category, attribute group, attribute, attribute option and product export.
- View mapped entries of previous export jobs.
- Update exported products information from Akeneo.
- Send multi-language content to OpenCart.