UVdesk CS-Cart Free Helpdesk Ticket System integrates the UVdesk system to your CS-Cart store. This add-on allows store visitors or registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from the frontend itself. All the tickets can be viewed in the customer account at your storefront under the UVdesk Tickets option available in My Account section. Admin can easily manage the tickets from CS-Cart back-end as well as from the UVdesk portal.
A ticketing system keeps the Records of previous communications with each customer. This is extremely convenient for the support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
Please Note – To use this extension, you must have a UVdesk account. You can create a free UVdesk account here.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your CS-Cart.
Free Helpdesk Ticketing System
Free opensource support software for the CS-Cart store owner to handle service tickets.
Support Desk for CS-Cart back-office
Enables the store-owner to handle service tickets raised by customers.
Effective Interaction of Admin and Buyers
Facilitates the customer and store-owner to have an effective conversation including attachments.
Systematic Record of Support Requests
This extension records the data shared between store-owner and customers.
Smart Ticket Handling Tool
Expedites the admin to handle support requests using advanced ticket handling tools like automated ticket assignment tools and automatic workflow.
All-Time Active Support System
An active support system for customers to raise a query and for support agents to respond to solve the concern.
Why Need Helpdesk Ticket System in CS-Cart Online Store?
Customers are the key to thrive in the e-commerce market. Better support and customer handling can get you great success in business. This add-on allows store visitors or registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from the frontend itself and all the tickets can be viewed in the customer account.
Admin can easily manage the tickets from CS-Cart back-end as well as from the UVdesk portal. A ticketing system keeps the Records of previous communications with each customer. This is extremely convenient for the support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
Create Ticket from Storefront
Customers can create Tickets for any query or inquiry along with all the information and attachments. First, select the Ticket Type, Enter the Subject, and Message content to share complete information.
- Ticket Panel to raise queries anytime.
- Upload file attachments such as images, documents.
- Select the ticket type to define the query.
- Enter the ticket subject for reference.
- Write down the message content.
Ticket Panel on CS-Cart Store
The store visitor or registered customer can find an option “Create Ticket” on the store. The customers can view their UVDesk Tickets under the My Account Section and all the tickets will be visible to the customer.
- Customers can create a ticket for any help.
- Buyers can view all the tickets.
- Customers can filter and sort the tickets.
- Customers can add collaborators.
- Attach files and images for better query resolution
- A systematic record of the shared data.
Integrated Customer Support System
CS-Cart Helpdesk Ticket System integrates the UVdesk system to your CS-Cart store. This add-on allows store visitors or registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from the frontend itself.
- Free add-on for CS-Cart merchants.
- Enter Access Token for CS-Cart & UVdesk synchronization.
- Get the newly added Quick Link viz;
- Create Ticket Merchant can rename and reposition
- Quick Link Let the customers raise queries from the storefront.
- Merchant can provide better customer support experience.
Manage Tickets from CS-Cart Administration Panel
Once a ticket has been created, the admin or an agent can go to store backend and manage the tickets. The admin can now see the overview of the tickets. The admin can use the filter option to find any specific ticket using different values.
- Ticket Labels for personal information
- Automatic Ticket Status Update
- Update ticket agent for better query management
- Delete and edit tickets based on business needs.
- View complete information inside the ticket.
- Filter tickets for a quick overview.
Manage Ticket Status
All the tickets are automatically divided into various statuses for better management. The status of the ticket is kept on changing depending on the ticket event.
- Open – A new ticket that has arrived and not been assigned to anyone.
- Pending – A new ticket that has been assigned to someone and reply is pending.
- Answered – A ticket whose query has been answered and waiting for the user’s reply.
- Resolved – A ticket where the user is satisfied with the answer to its query.
- Closed – A ticket that is complete and cannot be reopened by the user.
- Spam – A ticket that is irrelevant or contains no message.
Assign Tickets to Agents
The Merchant/admin can assign a ticket to any other agent for providing quick reply to the customer, please click the Agent Edit icon and then select the agent name from the list. The assigned agent can then reply to the ticket.
- Admin can assign the ticket to the agent.
- The assigned agent can reply to the ticket.
- Ticket assignment for faster resolution.
- Admin can create a Ticket Type for query separation.
- Admin can add more Agents for better query handling.
All the tickets are synced from CS-Cart to UVdesk automatically. So, once a customer creates a ticket on the store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard also. To view the tickets on UVdesk, login to your UVdesk account and navigate to the Tickets section.
- Manage tickets from the UVdesk dashboard.
- Real-time tickets synchronization.
- Asset Visibility to get brief details on the Ticket List.
- Perform bulk action.
- Quick Filter View for fast results.
- Ticket Assignments and replies can be done from UVdesk Dashboard as well.
- Integrate UVdesk Helpdesk System with your CS-Cart Store
- Easy & effective interaction between Admin and Buyers.
- A well-managed helpdesk system for your CS-Cart site
- Absolutely Free of Cost Addon (Admin will have to sign up to UVdesk if he/she does not have an existing account)
- Store visitors or registered users can raise tickets relating to any concern/issue/ inquiry.
- Guest customers get registered automatically after raising the ticket.
- Customers can manage their tickets from the frontend.
- Store admin can manage all the tickets from the CS-Cart admin panel.
- Admin can reply to those tickets created by the buyer.
- Admin can assign an agent to the ticket who will look after the customer issue.
- Admin/Agent can create or delete or manage the tickets from CS-Cart backend as per the privilege assigned.
- Admin/Assigned agent/Customers can add attachments to ticket replies.
- The customer can add a collaborator to the ticket to keep the third party in the loop if needed.
- Use Upgraded Uvdesk Plans to avail of various other features.
- Improves customer retention and brand image.
CS-Cart Uvdesk Helpdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our other top-quality UVdesk Apps.