Point Of Sale System: It is a system where the sellers can create the order for the physical store. This basic functionality of POS is to create order in front of customers so that they can purchase goods and services from a physical store.
Mobikul POS - Point of Sale: gives the functionality to have an application without any online website, that is, it does not use any server to extract data. As it is a standalone application, the user can simply download the application and start selling the products. It operates on a mobile phone so there will be no issue of having a special counter for a complete POS Machine. The application provides a highly user-friendly interface to its Users.
- The applications work on for Android OS.
- Online payment method integration will require paid customization work, please contact email@example.com
- The POS User can add, edit, and enable/disable the products and assign them to categories.
- The Categories here can be added, edited or enable/disabled by POS User. It can be even Included or excluded from Drawer Menu.
- New Customer can be add in the POS, which can be chosen at the time of checkout by POS User.
- The POS User can easily manage customers by cart on hold functionality.
- Order management is possible from here by viewing the order list.
- POS User can even manage the account information.
- Custom discount can be added at the time of checkout.
- Tax rates can be added to the POS, which is implemented in the product. POS User can add the product to the cart by clicking on the product or scanning the barcode.
- The database of the application can be imported and exported from one user to another.
- The application even gives sales report for sales monitoring.
- The application has multi-currency and multi-lingual support.
The POS User can manage Customer which can be selected at the time of checkout.It is compulsory to select a customer to complete the checkout process.
- If a customer is registered then, the POS User can easily search for the customer and add the customer name.
- Else, a customer is not registered then, the POS User will add that customer first.
The POS User will be able to view different orders-
- All the complete list orders can be viewed in Order List.
- This list contains order id, date, the total quantity of products in the order and Total amount price for the product in the order.
- The POS user can easily search for Order via Search icon.
- The order here contains customer information, along with the product and its details, Details of Amount total, Payment mode used in the order and Cash Collector information(that is, Order Subtotal and Change Due).
Cart On Hold
The POS User can put the Cart On Hold for processing it later with the held cart.This method is used to manage queue with customers with the fickle mind.
- Can View and Manage the orders which are on hold.
- Checkout the held order to continue with the further processing of order completion.
- The complete held cart saves POS User from creating and deleting cart in case of the same customer moving and joining the POS queue.
Cart is said to be a place where all the purchased product can be kept, to facilitate systemized checkout process. Once the products are added to the cart the POS user can very easily manage the cart in the application.Then POS user can do multiple things to manage the cart-
- Deletion the complete cart- This can be done to make the products added to cart altogether, removing the effort of individual deletion of products.
- Custom Discount- The POS user can give the special customer a custom discount, in exchange for any voucher or coupon displayed by them at the time of checkout.
- Putting the cart on hold.
Mobikul POS - Point of Sale provides its user to instantly add the product with help of their devices. POS User can add mange products by-
- Adding products to the POS application.
- Enabling or disabling the Product to be viewed on the homepage or under categories.
- Enabling or disabling the Track Inventory option.
- Assigning them to Categories.
Sharing Of Data with Other POS User
The data integrity is the most important concern of each POS store.This could be achieved by sharing of data between different POS user of the same store. The sharing of data can be done in three ways-
- Export database- The complete database is exported in a file which is ready to be shared with others.
- Import database- The file shared by one POS user can be imported to other POS user to update their database.
Tax policy is one of the most variable components in a POS system. It tends to change with a change in government policies, it is different for different countries, and many other factors.To ease this fact our POS offers-
- Entering the tax rate manually- The tax rate can be entered in the application by the POS user as per tax policies of the store location.The taxes can be entered here on the basis of percentage or fixed amount.
- Addition of tax rate to the product- The created tax rates can be added product which will be added to the product cost and will appear at the time of checkout.
Handling of monetary transactions is made easy in our application via cash drawer as it saves all the amount received and amount returned details on day to day basis. The POS user can easily get the cash transaction details from here which will help them to get the revenue generation record.
- Net Revenue- It is the record of total amount post deduction of the amount returned and the addition of amount received it is a parameter for checking the daily profit or loss generated on daily basis.
- Amt. Collected- The money collected by sales of goods and services.
- Amt. Returned- The money returned by POS user as a change to the customer.
Adding Product To Cart
The POS user adds products to the cart for systemized checkout.This can be done in in two simple ways-
- Add product by clicking- The product can be added to cart by clicking on the products. The number of clicks on a product is the number of units of that product added to the cart. This will be done on the product displayed on the homepage.
- Add Product Via Barcode- The application has a very magnificent feature to increase the convenience of POS User, that is, the addition of products via scanning of the barcode. The POS user can simply scan the barcode of the product with the camera of a mobile phone. This will read the barcode and automatically add the product to the cart.
Lower Stock Product Indicator
Inventory management is a conscientious task which involves complete knowledge of the stock required and present in the store. The application has a feature of lower stock product indicator for the accomplishment of the monitoring task.
- Lower stock alert on the product can be seen in Low Stock Product page as a cumulative data.
- This can help the POS user to place the order for the product with the distributor before it goes out of stock.
- Management of inventory can be more effective.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/