Magento Responsive Slideshow - Magento Responsive Slideshow allows you to display your slide show images. You can add any number of images. It’s designed and developed with responsive design. Hence, it supports all mobile devices and screen size. Admin can set animation speed, no. of row and column in box, no. of slides etc.
Magento Responsive Slideshow Features -
- Admin can add/ edit/ delete images of the slideshow.
- Admin can configure Responsive carousel parameters.
- Responsive design support.
- Support all mobile devices and screen sizes.
After the installation of this module, admin can see “Webkul Responsive Carousel” in the System-Configuration. From here admin will do the following settings:
- Admin will set Animation speed, set number of boxes in a row & column and number of slices.
- Admin will set Start slide, pause time.
- Admin will set carousel effect, theme.
- Admin will set PauseOnHover status.
- Admin will set Control NavThumb status.
- Admin will set Direction Nav status.
- Admin will set Control Nav status.
- Admin will set manual Advance status.
Managing Images in Webkul Responsive Carousel
Here admin can add/edit/delete the images for the slideshow. While adding the image for the slideshow, admin will enter link, title and select status for that image. After the addition of slideshow images, admin will call block code on the CMS page.
- Admin can add/edit/delete the images for the slideshow.
- While adding the image for the slideshow, admin will enter link, title and select status.
- Admin will call block code on the CMS page.
After setting the parameters and adding images for the slideshow, customer can view a beautiful slideshow which will be compatible with all the devices. On the slideshow, there will be back and front arrows for changing the slides.
- Slideshow will be compatible with all the devices.
- There will be back and front arrows for changing the slides.
Magento Responsive Slideshow Support-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/