WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector: With the help of this connector, you can manage your WordPress website content from the Akeneo platform. Export Akeneo products as blog posts to a WordPress website. Edit your content using the rich text editor, add images, customize font styles, layout, design, etc.
Export products at multiple WordPress stores
With this module, you can connect multiple Wordpress stores by creating multiple export profile.
Export category as the post category
You can export the categories as the post categories with this module.
Filter the product
With this module, you can filter the product with Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category.
Export main product image as a featured image
You can export the main product image as a featured image.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Mapping of Products Attributes
The product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. There are many product attributes supported by Akeneo - Date, File, Image, Metric, Multi-Select/SimpleSelect, Text/TextArea.
With the attribute mapping, you can export product data correctly. You can map the product attribute in Akeneo with WordPress. You have to map the attribute for the correct product information export. You can create many attributes and attribute sets that describe the product in your product catalog. You can also use a product family for a similar type of product.
- Synchronize attributes between Akeneo to WordPress
- You can fix the size of the attribute
- You can map the Akeneo product attribute with WordPress
- You can create the attribute, attribute set, and attribute family in Akeneo.
Connect Multiple WordPress stores
With this module, you can export the product on multiple WordPress stores. For it, you have to create a different export profile for the new WordPress stores. You can save the credentials in the export profile. In the export profile, you have to enter these details.
- WordPress Store URL
- User Name
- Application Password
It will help you to connect multiple WordPress stores.
- You can link with multiple WordPress stores.
- You can save new WordPress credentials in the new export profile.
- You can create multiple export profiles for multiple WordPress stores.
- You can run a specific export profile for a WordPress store.
Export Main Image as Featured Image
You can export the images from Akeneo to WordPress CMS as a featured image. The main image which you want to export from your Akeneo goes to the WordPress dashboard as a featured image. You can use this image in your blog post.
- A featured image specifies the blog post
- A featured image enhances the presentation of your site
For the featured image, you don't need to map the image attribute in Akeneo. The featured image is also known as thumbnail image which can be used for posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Export featured images for posts, pages, or custom post types.
- You can export the main product images as a featured image without the map the attribute
You can filter the product that you want to show to your end-users. You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category.
You can also add new attributes to filter your products. For example, if you make changes in one product so you don't have to export all products.
- Family – You can filter the product with the product family. It will export the product which has similar attributes.
- Status – You can filter the product with the product status. Like- Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition– You can filter the product with the time condition like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product with the product category and sub-categories.
Export Categories as Post Categories in WordPress
Categories help you to filter the product that is similar in nature. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export the product from Akeneo to WordPress.
- Export category as post category from Akeneo
- You can assign the product in a single category or multiple categories
- The product will export to the same categories as post categories
- You can see the WordPress blogs in the same post categories as it is assigned in Akeneo.
This module will help you to export the product root categories and child categories as post categories in WordPress. It will export Akeneo products as Blogs in WordPress.
- Export Products from Akeneo as Posts to Wordpress
- Link multiple Wordpress Stores
- Export Categories from Akeneo as Post category in Wordpress
- Export the Main image as Featured media
- Can Use the fixed value for some fields when Exporting data.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].