Joomla CMS Akeneo Connector: Connect your Joomla content management platform with Akeneo PIM and create blog posts articles easily. With the help of this integration, you can export Akeneo products as articles on the Joomla website. With the help of this Joomla CMS Akeneo Connector module, you can export articles, images, links, publish start/end dates. You can even connect multiple Joomla websites using sync content from Akeneo.
Export Akeneo product as Article in Joomla
With this module, you can export Akeneo products as Articles in Joomla.
Export product images as article images
You can export images as article images(Thumbnail) from Akeneo.
Filter the product
With this module, you can filter the data with Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category.
Connect multiple Joomla Instance
With this module, you can connect multiple Joomla instances.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
The product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. There are many product attributes supported by Akeneo like date, file, Images, metric, multi-select, simple select, text, and text area.
With this module, you can map the correct product information with the attributes. You can create many attributes that describe the product in your product catalog. You can also create the attribute family for a similar type of product.
- Synchronize product attributes between Akeneo to Joomla CMS
- You can fix the size of an attribute
- You can map the UI with select attribute instead of filling code
Export Akeneo Product as Articles in Joomla
With this module, you can export the product from Akeneo to Joomla as Articles. You can also manage the other article related things like images, links, publish start/end dates.
Joomla CMS provides a robust content management system. With this module, you can easily manage the Joomla CMS from Akeneo. You can also export the product category from Akeneo to Joomla. The categories will show on the Joomla as an article category.
- Export Akeneo products as articles
- You can manage the images, links in Akeneo.
Connect Multiple Joomla Instances
With this module, you can connect multiple Joomla instances. You have to create the multiple export profile for the Joomla instances.
In each of the export profile, you can save the new Joomla instance credentials. It will also work with all the themes installed in Joomla. You can also export products from Akeneo to Joomla for an eCommerce website.
- You can connect multiple Joomla instances
- It supported all the Joomla themes
With this module, you can filter the product that you want to export. You can filter the product with Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category. You can also add new attributes to filter your products. For example, if you make changes in one product so you don't have to export all products.
- Family – You can filter the product with the product family. It will export the product which has similar attributes.
- Status – You can filter the product with the product status. Like- Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product with the time condition like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product with the product category and sub-categories.
Export product images as Article images
You can export the product images as article images from Akeneo to Joomla CMS. You can map the product images in Akeneo and export the image.
Joomla CMS article image is also known as a thumbnail image. You can manage images, captions, and alt text. For the caption and alt text of images, you can map the attribute in Akeneo.
- Export product images as an article image
- You can manage the caption and alt text of the image
- Export Categories from Akeneo in Joomla CMS.
- Export Products from Akeneo to as Articles in Joomla CMS.
- Export Product Images as Article Images.
- Export article tags, images, links, publish start date, publish end date, with article data.
- Use the fixed value for some fields when exporting data.
- Filter Data to be exported based on category, family, completeness, identifier (SKU).
- Connect multiple Joomla instances by providing credentials in export jobs.
- Better mapping UI with select attributes instead of filling code.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/