Ecommerce Frontend Performance Test: Be it small, medium or giant enterprise, website’s loading time and performance have an enormous impact on products sale. Delays in page response and content deliveries could dissuade potential customers and lower the sales. E-commerce Frontend Performance Test plan does in-depth analysis as per performance audit standards and uses giants like Webpagetest, Google Page Speed for evaluation along with Manual audits to get a complete view.
E-commerce Frontend Performance Test Plan Includes -
- Analysis of Website’s total loading time, covering home page, product pages, and category pages.
- Website’s Content Breakdown and analysis.
- Evaluation of requests made to the Store and its impact on performance.
- Checking several variables that might affect the performance such as Compression mechanism used, Request size, Third-party URLs, etc.
- Content Delivery Network Performance Analysis and its impact.
- Image Analysis.
- Analysis of Store for Desktop and Mobile view as well.
- Recommendations and suggestions regarding steps to be taken to mitigate the issues.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/