Odoo Queue Management -As per a study from Association of Consumer Research- '50% of customers feel irritated and annoyed if they have to face a waiting line '. That's the reason behind "Odoo Queue Management" Module. It helps you reduce the loss of a potential sale due to ill-managed waiting line management. Introduce a self-ticketing token management system for the customers and a neatly designed token display screen on the front-end while managing every aspect of Checkout Line Management on the back-end.
A separate menu dedicated to your queue management efforts to help you manage customers queue using Odoo backend. You can view details like the number of counters present at a time, total tickets generated in the system, customers served and cancelled tickets from the single screen. Check token history and status of all the serving counters to manage customer queue using Odoo. You can also generate new counters as per requirements during peak hours to manage queues in your store diligently.
Odoo Queue Management Features -
- Provides the feature to introduce the token system for the Queue management in the store
- The customer can generate and print out the tokens themselves and wait for their turn.
- The token counter incorporated in the menu which can be displayed on the screen.
- The token counter also displays the departments catering to the customers.
- Neatly designed dashboard for the admin to overview all the necessary information like the total tickets generated in a month or year, total customers served etc.
- The status of the token can be marked as Done, Progress or cancel by the admin depending upon the necessity and requirement of the customer
- Different departments can be created according to the type of service and products.
- The admin can see the token creation history in the Odoo back-end.
- The token dispensing sequence can be customized by the admin in the Odoo backend.
Odoo Queue Management Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com