Opencart Image Gallery - Opencart Image Gallery is the single best Gallery module for opencart platform. Here everything is configurable administration. With the help of this module, admin can add/manage images into various gallery according to requirement.
It supports multiple browsers such as IE7+, FireFox, Chrome etc.
Add/ Edit/ Delete Galleries or Images
The admin can add new galleries or images, edit the galleries or images and if required, the admin can delete galleries or images as well.
The images can be displayed using various effects.
Opencart Image Gallery supports some interesting controls like zooming images, changing images using scroll or mouse enter etc.
- Fully Dynamic means images are editable via opencart admin.
- Nice Lightbox effect.
- Category Creation and preview for image Category.
- Better User experience for your store.
- The module is useful for creating the portfolio as well.
Opencart Image Gallery - Images Configuration
After the installation of this module, admin can find the “Image Gallery” tab in the back-end. In this tab, there are two options- “Add/Manages Images” and “Add/Manages Gallery”. In the “Add/Manages Images”, admin can view a grid list of images with details like title, sort order, image name, status and an edit link. There is an “Insert” option from where admin can add the new image by entering details like “Image title, Sort order, Description of image and status of image”. The admin can perform mass delete by selecting multiple images and admin can edit any existing images also.
- Admin can add new images.
- Admin can edit or delete existing images.
- Admin can change the status of any image.
- Admin will set the image, enter the description for the image and provide sort order.
In the “Add/Manages Groups”, admin can create new image galleries and can put various images into that gallery. Admin can see the grid of various image galleries. Here admin can view details of Gallery name, Gallery images, and status. Admin can edit any existing gallery. Admin can add the new gallery by clicking on “Insert” tab. For creating new Gallery, an admin will enter insert images, set gallery name and select thumbnail image.
- Admin can add new galleries.
- Admin can edit or delete existing galleries.
- Admin can change the status of any gallery.
- Admin will set the thumbnail image, enter name and status for that gallery.
- Admin can add or delete any image for any particular gallery.
After the image and gallery configuration, a user can view various galleries and multiple images within a gallery. The user can click on any gallery and can see various images for that particular gallery. The user can click on any image and it will zoom.
- The user can view various galleries.
- The user can view multiple images in each gallery.
- The user can zoom and view each image.
Opencart Image Gallery Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket