Odoo REST API -By default, Odoo uses XML-RPC web services as a means of communication between different platforms to send requests and receive responses. Odoo REST API Module create RESTful API for Odoo and allows you to access and modify data using HTTP requests. The admin can fetch, create, update and delete a record from the database by sending the appropriate request in JSON while the response can be chosen to be in either JSON or XML format. Moreover, the schema of the table can also be requested from the database. The admin can create an API key for accessing the endpoints and set specific data access rights for different users.
Odoo REST API Features-
- It allows you to fetch a record from Database.
- A record can be created in the Odoo Database.
- The user can update a record in the Odoo Database.
- It can be used to delete a record in Database.
- The user can Search for records in the Odoo Database.
- Get the Schema of a Table.
- Access rights message in Endpoint response.
- The admin can create an API key to access Endpoints.
- Separate API key can be made for different endpoint users.
- Restrict specific access rights to different API key users.
Dedicated Support For Odoo REST API Module-
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo REST API Module. For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE