Google Shopping Akeneo Connector: With the help of Google Shopping Akeneo Connector, you can manage your Google Shopping product listings from Akeneo. You can export complete product catalog information on Google Shopping including product categories and product variations. It works with simple and collection types of products.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
- Export categories from Akeneo to as Google categories
- Export detailed product information to Google products list
- Export variation products to Google products list
- Single export job for exporting all the product details
- Quick export feature added for product and product variants
A product attribute is associated with the product to provide more information to the customer. The product attribute is like size and description, color, weight, and price. If you are going to export the products you can create different attribute groups, family, and categories.
You can create many attributes and attribute groups to describe the products in your catalog. If you are going to sell similar products then you can define the product family. The family of the products defines similar characteristics.
You need to map the attributes from Akeneo to Google Shopping. You can create the attribute in Akeneo by click on the setting->attributes icon. Attribute mapping is very useful in the product synchronization.
You can make new attributes if you want to export more information from Akeneo to Google Shopping.
- It synchronizes Akeneo attribute mapping fields to Google shopping attribute fields
- You can create a new attribute for your needs.
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for taking out information that is not much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, currency, and attribute as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your requirements.
You can choose the attributes that you want to export to Google Shopping. You can filter with the help of the Channel, Locales, Currency, and Attributes. You can export more than one locales.
- Channel – You can select the channel where you want to export the product like E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP.
- Locales – You can select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end-users.
- Currency – You can select the currency in which you want to sell the products.
- Attribute – You can select the attribute that you want to show on the Google shopping page.
Product filtering allows the merchant to refine products while exporting from the Akeneo to Google Shopping. A merchant can export the selected product. You can filter the product that you want to show to your end-users.
You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category. You can also add new attributes to filter your products. For example, if you make changes in one product so you don't have to export all products.
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Status – You can Filter the product on the basis of status. Like- Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product on the basis of product category and sub-categories.
You can export the images from your Akeneo to Google Shopping. You can choose a variety of images. You can export multiple images with high resolution. You can also export the variant images when you are going to make a variant product.
Exporting Image – You can export the images and the exported product images go to the same folder and same format to the Google Shopping store.
- You can send multiple images
- You can limit the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Categories help to export the products which are similar in nature. You can choose single or multiple categories for the export process. You can create a new category and sub-categories at the time of export the product.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product can be classified in one category or it’s sub-categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export categories such as Akeneo.
- You can create a new category for the products.
Akeneo 4.0.x Compatible
- Faster imports and exports for a faster time to market and increased conversion rates by delivering high-quality content.
- Rapidly detect poor data quality and quickly improve it to reduce your time-to-market.
- More flexible asset model and asset transformations for each channel or locale.
- The easier and faster connection between your external asset storage and Akeneo to centralize your catalog's digital assets in one single place.
- Akeneo improved import/export performance 2x to 4x API product import, 3x to 6x API product model import, 1.5x to 9x CSV product import, 6x to 12x CSV product model, API export by 30% between 3.2 and 4.0 and CSV export by 2x between 3.2 and 4.0.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster. We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with the latest features.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/