Google Shopping Akeneo Connector: With the help of Google Shopping Akeneo Connector, you can manage your Google Shopping product listings from Akeneo. You can export complete product catalog information on Google Shopping including product categories and product variations. It works with simple and collection types of products.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
A product attribute is associated with the product to provide more information to the customer. The product attribute is like size and description, color, weight, and price. If you are going to export the products you can create different attribute groups, family, and categories.
You can create many attributes and attribute groups to describe the products in your catalog. If you are going to sell similar products then you can define the product family. The family of the products defines similar characteristics.
You need to map the attributes from Akeneo to Google Shopping. You can create the attribute in Akeneo by click on the setting->attributes icon. Attribute mapping is very useful in the product synchronization.
You can make new attributes if you want to export more information from Akeneo to Google Shopping.
- It synchronizes Akeneo attribute mapping fields to Google shopping attribute fields
- You can create a new attribute for your needs.
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for taking out information that is not much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, currency, and attribute as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your requirements.
You can choose the attributes that you want to export to Google Shopping. You can filter with the help of the Channel, Locales, Currency, and Attributes. You can export more than one locales.
- Channel – You can select the channel where you want to export the product like E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP.
- Locales – You can select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end-users.
- Currency – You can select the currency in which you want to sell the products.
- Attribute – You can select the attribute that you want to show on the Google shopping page.
Product filtering allows the merchant to refine products while exporting from the Akeneo to Google Shopping. A merchant can export the selected product. You can filter the product that you want to show to your end-users.
You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category. You can also add new attributes to filter your products. For example, if you make changes in one product so you don't have to export all products.
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Status – You can Filter the product on the basis of status. Like- Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product on the basis of product category and sub-categories.
You can export the images from your Akeneo to Google Shopping. You can choose a variety of images. You can export multiple images with high resolution. You can also export the variant images when you are going to make a variant product.
Exporting Image – You can export the images and the exported product images go to the same folder and same format to the Google Shopping store.
- You can send multiple images
- You can limit the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Categories help to export the products which are similar in nature. You can choose single or multiple categories for the export process. You can create a new category and sub-categories at the time of export the product.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product can be classified in one category or it’s sub-categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export categories such as Akeneo.
- You can create a new category for the products.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/