PrestaShop Make An Offer - Shoppers visit the online store, explore the products but do not purchase anything. Also, many customers intended to buy, add products to the cart but abandon it due to the price.
Cart abandonment is one of the biggest problems faced by online retailers. An average eCommerce store loses more than 70% of its sales due to cart abandonment.
PrestaShop Make an Offer can help you reduce cart abandonment in your store. This extension adds the "Make an Offer" button on the shopping cart page. After adding the products to the cart, when customers find out that there is a possibility to make an offer and get the discount, the chances of abandoning the cart will be less.
Make offer for Products
Provide your customers the ability to make offers based on the price they want.
Make Offer For Specific Products
Select the products on which you want to enable offer request.
Notification to customers whenever their offer is accepted or a message sent to them.
After getting the offer request, you can choose to accept, decline, or counter the offer.
PrestaShop Make An Offer Features -
- Allow customers to request an offer based on price and quantity.
- Customers can place offer request for multiple products at once from the cart.
- Customers can view a list of offer requests placed for products right from their accounts.
- Accept, decline, or counter the offer.
- Allow offer request on all or specific PrestaShop store products.
- Restrict offer requests for specific user groups and categories.
- Enable offer request on individual products.
- Set the validity (in days or months) for which the offer price will be applicable.
- View a list of offer requests placed by customers from the back office.
- Filter the offer requests based on their status from the back office.
- A messaging system provided to both admin and users where they can discuss and negotiate the offer.
- Customers can view the offer status and messages sent by the admin from their accounts.
- Choose to show the make an offer button or product page, cart page, or both.
- Configure the text to show on the offer button.
- Email notification to admin whenever a customer submits an offer request.
- Receive email for each product for which the customer has placed offer request from the cat page.
- Email is sent to the customer when his offer request is accepted.
- Admin can view the conversation with the customer from the back office.
- PrestaShop Make An Offer module is MultiShop Compatible.
Workflow of the Module
Post-installation, a "Make an Offer" button is embedded in your product pages. When a customer clicks on this button, a form appears on the screen that includes three fields: Price per unit, Minimum quantity to purchase, and Description. Customers can select the quantity, specify the price at which they want the products, and submit the request. Get notified via email as soon as the customer sends an offer request.
Easily Manage offer Requests
Track all the offer requests from a single place. All the requests placed by the customers for the offer are added to a separate "Customer Offer Requests" tab. View details of customers who have submitted the offers. Also, the customers can view all the offer requests they have sent to the store owner directly from their accounts. They can view quantity, per unit price requested, and the current status for each product in an offer.
Increase Conversion rates
Many customers exit from the online store if they do not find the price of the products suitable. Attract potential customers to your store by allowing them to negotiate for better prices. Also, you don't need to accept every offer a customer makes. If you think that the discount a user is asking for is too much, then you can offer your own price. Encourage customers to make a purchase by offering them a custom discount.
PrestaShop Make An Offer Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality PrestaShop Add-ons.