Prestashop WordPress Blog - If you are running an eCommerce store, your primary goal is to drive more traffic to your products. As the eCommerce sites faces stiff competition in the online market, it can be difficult for the online retailers to get noticed by potential customers.
Providing quality products & services or designing a website that offers a seamless shopping experience to customers may not be enough to generate traffic for your store.
Adding latest blog posts is one of the most effective ways to generate more traffic, boost conversions, and build loyalty for your store.
Prestashop WordPress Blog facilitates you to showcase WordPress blog posts on your Prestashop store. Display blog posts of different categories on your Prestashop store pages to provide your customers with engaging and updated content.
Configure the Prestashop Wordpress Blog module-
In the module configuration, we have given the multiple settings through which you can decide how to manage the blogs on your Prestashop store website. We have given the option to choose the categories of the Wordpress Blog that you want to show on your Prestashop store.
Apart from the above, there are various settings like the total number of blogs that you want to fetch from the Wordpress, number of blogs that you want to display on the home page, category page or the product page. Also, you can arrange the blogs on your store according to alphabet wise or newest/oldest.
An Effective Way To Promote and Share
Adding blogs to the store allows you to promote new, featured, and top-selling products. Showcase blog posts in which you have placed links to your products. When customers read your blog posts and view the links, they may visit your product pages.
Also, you can share anything from product launches, seasonal promotions, ongoing sales, or anything new about your store. Keep your customer up to date by adding the latest and relevant posts from your WordPress blog within your Prestashop store.
Prestashop WordPress Blog Features -
- Display WordPress blog posts on your Prestashop store.
- Select the category of the blogs that you want to display in the front end.
- Show blog posts on home, product, cart, search, and category pages.
- Select the position of blog posts on the store pages.
- Select the number of blogs to fetch from the WordPress site.
- Choose the number of blogs to show on store pages.
- Select the display view of the blog as ‘Tiles’ or ‘List’.
- Sort the blogs by date and title.
- Display blog image, description, and author’s name on the post.
- Option to display specific blogs from the selected categories.
- Prestashop WordPress Blog module is MultiShop compatible.