Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App: This Mobile App helps to convert your e-commerce store into a hybrid mobile app. It delivers a combination of both native app and web app experience to your customers. Hybrid Mobile App uses your existing website theme and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store easily. **All the Magento 2 storefront features and functionalities are available in the hybrid mobile app.
- Your existing Magento 2 website must be using a responsive theme
- *All the Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App features and elements will vary and depend on the website theme
- Post creation of APK/IPA, Webkul doesn't take responsibility for app publishing. However, you can follow two ways to resolve this issue.
- You can join the Apple Developer Enterprise Program and provide app download links on your website. Or,
- Buy Webkul Native Mobile App for Magento 2, wherein you have to pay the difference amount of the app.
- For more information about the native v/s hybrid mobile app, please visit.
- All Add-ons come as paid customization work. It is not a part default Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App.
The Android and iOS mobile apps will be published on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Supports Major Payment Gateways
All major payment gateways available will work on the hybrid app. Note- If a payment gateway re-directs to any external payment gateway then it'll be a paid service.
Supports All Shipping Methods
Works with both offline and online shipping methods and shows real-time API freight rates.
Faster App Development
The easiest and fastest way to convert your Magento e-commerce store into an app.
Support multiple languages and translations including Arabic RTL.
Multiple Add-ons Available
Add more features using Notifications, etc.
Match Website Theme
No separate theme or template is required for the mobile app.
Open Source Code
Customize and make changes to the app as per your requirements.
Hybrid App Publishing
Once the mobile apps are developed, you can make them available to your customers by publishing them on the official app marketplaces. You have to publish the mobile apps from your own Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store accounts.
- The mobile app will be published on the official app store of Android OS - Google Play.
- The mobile app will be published on the official Apple iOS App Store.
- Customers can search, browse, download, and update the apps anytime.
- Release apps on your own website, other third-party websites, or send app file download links to customers.
After the app installation, the customer can click on the app icon to launch it. As soon as the customer launches the app a welcome screen is shown for a few seconds to the customer.
This screen is also named as a splash screen or launch screen. Here the store owner can customize this feature for displaying your branding icon on the app while it starts.
- Useful for branding and marketing purposes.
- Show the welcome screen to the app users until the app loads.
- The store owner can also customize this screen as per their business requirement.
- The splash screen works for both Android as well as iOS devices.
Quick Sign-In & Registration
The basic process to use the application at its full usage is to register on the application. It provides a successful approach for order completion. Also, it is very useful for tracking the account information such as shipping addresses, billing addresses, previous orders, and many more.
Already registers customers can sign-in to the Magento store from the hybrid mobile app. Further, new customer account registration can be done through the app only.
- Faster login to the Magento store from the app.
- The app users can also set a new password for their accounts very easily.
- If you want to make the registration process easy for your customers, then you can integrate social login into the app (Paid Service+).
Customer Account Dashboard
The customer’s account dashboard gives them the ability to reorder, track orders, manage shipping addresses, and store activities to the app users. My Account Dashboard features various options to a customer to manage the Magento store account:
- My Orders - list of orders placed, detailed order information, re-order link
- My Downloadable Products - list of downloadable products purchased with a link
- My Wish List - manage products added to the wishlist
- Address Book - set and update default billing and shipping addresses
- Account Information - update customer account details, change the password
- Stored Payment Methods - manage stored credit card information faster checkout
- Billing Agreements - view list of any billing agreements for customers
- My Product Reviews - view list of reviews submitted by the customer
- Newsletter Subscriptions - view list of available subscriptions and currently subscribed
Advanced Layered Navigation
Layered navigation makes it easy to find products based on category, price range, or any other available attribute. Layered navigation usually appears in the left column of search results and category pages and sometimes on the home page.
- The filter is based on the price of the product.
- Also, filter products based on product attributes like - color, style, material, etc.
- The app supports color swatches.
- The whole navigation process is very fast.
Please Note - Shopping Options/Advanced Layered Navigation may vary as per the website theme support.
Detailed Product Information
The end-point for the customers to visit the app is to purchase their desired product. It is the most important section for the customers. Here all the necessary details about the product are visible with high-resolution images and thumbnail galleries.
- Pricing information
- Stock availability
- Detailed product description
- Ratings and reviews
- Custom options
In Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App, all the types of product listings are supported i.e. simple, configurable, downloadable, virtual, bundle, and grouped
Customer Shopping List
The application user can save the products which they need to purchase in the near future in their shopping list, which is also called as wishlist. This will avoid them from searching for the product. This way the customer can connect with the app more easily without great user experience.
- The user can add the product to the cart from there only, without the requirement of going to the collection or product page.
- Add multiple items to a wishlist.
- Update wishlist products.
- Share wishlist products with friends via. emails.
- Add all items to cart.
If you wish to have multiple wishlists in your app then it could be customized for you. For that, you need to have Multiple Wishlists feature enabled on your website.
- Magento 2 Hybrid app offers a menu drawer feature which is a user-friendly navigation system in order to search the desired product.
- By using this feature customers can browse the product catalog in the most convenient way.
- Use this feature to provide your customer with an easy and comfortable way to go through the catalog.
- The customers can easily choose their desired option.
Advantages of Shopping Cart
After adding multiple products to the cart, the customer can check the complete order details before proceeding to the checkout process. A customer can do multiple things from the shopping cart section as follows:
- Change the Quantity
- Estimate Shipping & Tax
- Go to Checkout
- Edit Line Item
- Update the Cart
- Checkout with Multiple Addresses
- Use a Coupon
Basic/Carrier Shipping Methods
Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App supports multiple types of shipping methods - both online and offline. All the existing shipping methods on your Magento website will also be available on the mobile app. No separate integration is required.
- Supports basic built-in shipping methods - flat rate, table rate, free shipping, etc
- Fetch real-time shipping rates from online shipping carriers such as - FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, etc
- No separate integration is required for the mobile app. If it works on the website, it will also work on the mobile app
Multiple Payment Gateway
Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App supports varieties of payment methods – both offline (eg. cash on delivery, check, bank transfer) and online gateways (PayPal, Stripe, PayTabs, PayU, etc.)
Note – All the payment methods that are available on the Magento web store will be visible on the mobile app as well. However, some Paid Customization+ work may be needed for some payment gateways.
- Offline Payments such as a check, money order, bank transfer, and cash on delivery (COD) and other types of basic payment methods are supported.
- Multiple Online Payment Gateways for accepting credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and many other third-party solutions are supported
Customer's Review on Product
Checking the product review is the first and foremost thing that any customers do before finalizing the product. Reviews always help to gain the user's trust in any particular product.
From the mobile app, the customers can share their shopping experience and comment about the product purchased by submitting a review. Ratings on a scale of five stars, summary, and product review become visible after the admin moderation.
- Submit ratings for a product
- Reviews become visible after admin approval
- Guest user reviews are supported as per the Magento Admin Panel Configuration
- A customer can check all the reviews submitted
Complete Features List
- Easiest and the fastest way to make an app for your e-commerce store.
- The existing website theme gets integrated into the mobile app.
- All the payment gateways and shipping methods are available. However, if the payment gateway re-directs to any external payment gateway then it is a Paid Service+.
- Apps can be published on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Push notifications are supported (Add-on+).
- Magento storefront customizations & features are also available in the app.
- Supports various mobile devices and tablets.
- Real-time synchronization with the web store - products, categories, orders, customers, etc.
- Multi-lingual compatible including Arabic RTL.
- Mobile app source code is available (Purchased Separately+).
- Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App is fully customizable as per your requirements.
+All Add-ons come as paid customization work. It is not a part default Magento 2 Hybrid Mobile App.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/