Twilio SMS for WooCommerce: It’s the customers who make an online business grow. So, it is necessary for any business enterprise to engage with the customers. In the era of digitization, it is important for businesses to interact and provide a quick response to the customers.
Twilio communication infrastructure is such that it connects traditional transmission techniques to the digital world. Twilio SMS Notification Plugin for WooCommerce provides a walkway to a better synergy amongst the businesses and the customers. It offers a limitless and cost-effective hike for any online business by providing versatile communication solutions.
Order Status Updates
The admin can send notifications to the customers about the change in the order status for order placed, processing, on-hold, cancelled, order failed, refund details.
New Review Notification
The admin will receive the details of the review which customers write for the products.
My Profile Updates
The customers can manage their profiles after registering themselves to a store.
New Account Registration Notification
The customers will receive SMS notifications when a new account is created on the store.
Twilio SMS plugin comes with several beneficiary features so as to keep your customers intact to your store. It is an efficient way to reach out to your customers and keep in touch with the customers.
- SMS notification messages will be sent to the customers regarding the order status.
- It is an efficient way to provide a quick response to the customers.
- Both admin and customers are notified about the order status.
- The admin is notified is any new order is placed.
- The customers will be intact to your store and conversion rates will be high.
Registering with Twilio
Twilio is a developer platform which facilitates better communication experience for the customers. By inculcating Twilio services into businesses as it enhances the communication networks.
The user will have to register with the Twilio website in order to fetch the SID and the Token details.
- The user can hit the link www.twilio.com to sign up with the Twilio SMS provider.
- In the sign-up page, the user will have to enter the details like name, email, password.
- The user can retrieve the credential details of the SID and Token after successfully signing up.
- Through Twilio SMS Notification, the business enterprises can establish a healthy relationship with customers.
Configurations for Twilio SMS Notification
The admin can configure the settings for the Twilio SMS plugin after the plugin is successfully installed. The admin can configure the SID, Token, and Phone Number with country code in the configurations settings page.
The SID and the Token can be fetched from the Twilio website.
- The admin can log in to the Twilio website to fetch the SID and the Token details.
- On receiving the credentials details, the admin can set the configurations for the plugin.
- The SID is retrieved from the Twilio website.
- The Token details are fetched from the Twilio website.
- The admin can enter the Phone Number with country code.
SMS Notifications at customers end
Through Twilio SMS plugin the notifications will be sent to the customers regarding the whereabouts of the order which the customer places.
The customers will receive notifications on registering with the site, on password change, when the order is placed, when the order is dispatched, when the order is received etc.
- Notifications regarding the status of the purchase made are sent to the customers.
- The customer will enter a phone number at the time of registering with the website.
- The customers will receive notifications about order status on registering with the site.
- The customers will be notified through SMS messages about updates like password change.
- It an efficient way to keep in touch with the customers.
Complete Features List
- The customer will receive a notification message after successfully registering with the site.
- The customer will receive notifications if an update is made in their profile or account.
- Customers, as well as the admin, will receive SMS notifications if the admin updates the order status.
- The admin and customers will receive SMS notifications if the order is put on hold by the admin.
- The admin, as well as customers, will receive SMS notifications if the order is canceled.
- Both, the admin and customers, will receive SMS notifications if the order delivery fails.
- The Customers and the admin will receive notifications about the refund details.
- The admin receives notifications if customers write any product review.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.