Opencart Hybrid Mobile App: Convert your e-commerce store into a hybrid mobile app and deliver a combination of both native app and web app experience to your customers. Opencart Hybrid Mobile App uses your existing website theme and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store easily. *All the Opencart storefront features and functionalities are available in the hybrid mobile app.
- Your existing Opencart website must be using a responsive theme
- *All the Opencart Hybrid Mobile App features and elements will vary and depend on the website theme
- Post creation of APK/IPA, Webkul doesn't take responsibility for app publishing. However, you can follow two ways to resolve this issue.
- You can either join the Apple Developer Enterprise Program and provide app download links on your website. Or,
- Buy Webkul Native Mobile App for Opencart, wherein you have to pay the difference amount of the app.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn social logins are free with the Opencart Hybrid Mobile App. For the integration of login using the other social media website it will be a paid service.
The theme of the website and app will be similar to provide its user with a uniform user experience. (The website theme needs to be responsive.)
Advantage of native and web app
The hybrid apps are a combination of native apps and web apps.
The app is synchronized in real-time with the website so any processing is done on the mobile end gets reflected on the web end.
The app can be edited from the code end to adjust the user requirement. (Note-The pages here in the app will depend on the web-end)
The customer here can implement multiple functionalities right from looking from the new stock of products to instantly order the product right from an app. It is a much faster way as the app is accessible to the customer from anywhere and anytime.
However, Mobikul also deals with other apps, check here- https://store.webkul.com/Mobikul-App.html
Technical Part Of The App
With the high demand for faster delivery, hybrid apps are gaining much more popularity. Following are the features to represent the same-
- The fastest way of app development as no separate API is required.
- The app is accessible on the go that is the customer can access your store anywhere and anytime.
- Implementation of Push Notifications (*Add-on).
We even have a native app for the Opencart Website- Opencart Mobile App.
If you are looking for a Marketplace solution we have a native app- Opencart Multi-Vendor Mobile App.
The app user can save the product which they need to purchase in the near future in the wishlist. This will avoid them from searching for the product. This way the customer can connect with the app more easily without great user experience.
The user can add the product to the cart from there only, without the requirement of going to the collection or product page. The information present in this section with regard to the product are-
- Product Name
- Unit Price
If you wish to have multiple wishlists in your app then it could be customized for you. For that, you need to have OpenCart Multiple Wishlists enabled on your website.
With the growth in mobile phones, the visibility of mobile apps has increased. The store sale can now reach to high gradient with the introduction of a mobile app. As now the customer can access the app anywhere and anytime. The app gives functionality that keeps the app user connected.
- Improvised and unified User Experienced.
- No time and place constraint.
- Easily reachable.
- Easiest and the fastest way to make an app for your e-commerce store
- Existing website theme is integrated into the mobile app
- All the payment gateways and shipping methods are available. However, if the payment gateway re-directs to any external payment gateway then it is a paid service.
- Apps can be published on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Supports social login (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google)
- Push notifications are supported.
- OTP (One-Time-Password) verification available (Paid Add-on)
- Opencart storefront customizations & features are also available in the app
- Supports various mobile devices and tablets
- Real-time synchronization with the web store - products, categories, orders, customers, etc.
- Multi-lingual compatible including Arabic RTL
- Hybrid Mobile app source code is available (Purchased Separately)
- Hybrid Mobile App is fully customizable as per your requirements
FeeDo - Get The Basic Stuff at Home
FeeDo is an online superstore that serves the full range of halal grocery, vegan, and vegetarian products at the best price possible. FeeDo in terms means to feed or benefit someone with something. The app serves its customers all over the United Kingdom.
The customer will also get the weekly, or daily offers or sometimes some extra products as a surprise. The app provides some of the most basic and easy to use payment gateways and delivers the products in the least time required.
Dahwari - North African Marketplace Service
Dahwari is the mobile app that fulfills customer needs by services provided by Fazaa Technology, a leading IT company in Libya. The application provides the best shopping experience for its customers. Customers can also become sellers and sell their products by achieving good gain.
The application provides the customers with the best price in the market with multiple payment gateways and special vouchers for making the purchase.