Endicia Shipping for Magento 2: Using this extension, the admin can integrate Magento 2 store with Endicia platform for creating USPS shipments. Magento 2 Endicia Shipping extension will allow the admin to directly create shipments for orders from Magento backend. Further, the admin can check Endicia account details, buy additional postage, and print USPS shipment label in PDF format.
Manage Endicia Account
The admin can easily check the account balance and buy Endicia postage.
Fetch USPS Shipping Rates
Can fetch USPS shipping rates via Endicia API.
Endicia Shipping Label
The admin can easily generate USPS-Endicia shipping Label
The admin can send the tracking information to the customer.
Endicia Integrated Partner
Endicia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), is a leading provider of internet-based postage services for e-commerce businesses of all sizes.
Webkul is proud to be partnered with Endicia in providing best U.S. Postal Service® (USPS) shipping rates to merchants.
- Sign up via. Webkul Partner Portal to get the benefits
- Create shipping labels with an advanced, feature-rich shipping solution
- Endicia Professional plan enables you to seamlessly integrate USPS® fulfillment into your shipping operations
- Take advantage of special negotiated postage rates.
Endicia Shipping Configuration
Once the module has been installed, the admin has the following options for configuring the Endicia Shipping module.
- Enable or disable the shipping method
- Use development or production (live) mode
- Set shipping method title for storefront
- Generate new passphrase
- Select machinable as yes or no
- Select allowed mailpiece shape - letter, parcel, flat-rate envelope, etc
- Select mail class to show on the storefront
- Enter maximum package weight
- Set handling fees per order or per package
- Set free shipping Method
- Enter error message content when shipping is not available
Manage Endicia Account
The admin can manage its Endicia shipping account from Magento admin panel and create USPS Endicia shipments.
- Admin can view Account type
- Admin can view account ID
- Check account balance
- Purchase additional postage
- Generate USPS shipment via Endicia
- Print Endicia USPS shipping slip
The admin can purchase the postage stamps by entering the preferred amount in USD. Please make sure you have enough balance on your Endicia account.
USPS Endicia Shipping options
A customer can check the USPS-Endicia shipping rates before proceeding to checkout. After entering the delivery details, all the available shipping methods will be visible to the customer. Following delivery options will be available:
- Priority Mail Express, First-Class Package Service,
- First Class Package International Service
- Library Mail,
- Media Mail,
- Priority Mail and Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Global Express Guaranteed
- Endicia Global Service
The customer can choose a required delivery option and easily make the payment.
With the help of this module, the admin can easily manage the USPS Endicia shipping -
- Create easily USPS Endicia shipping label
- Print USPS Endicia shipping label
- Print invoice slip - Print packing slip
- Enter the tracking number
- Send tracking information to the customer
- Admin can view and print package details
Once, the order is received, the admin can generate USPS Endicia shipment by simply tick the checkbox. The tracking number will be added automatically.
Complete Features List
- Admin can Buy Endicia Postage.
- Admin can check the account details.
- Admin can enable or disable USPS Endicia Shipping method.
- Admin can set the USPS Endicia shipping method name that will be shown on the storefront.
- Admin can set packages request type.
- Endicia shipping rate will be calculated from store's address.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Admin can download USPS Endicia Shipment Label in PDF format.
- Supports International Shipping Rates and Shipping Label.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com