CS-Cart Follow Vendor And Category-For a positive growth of a business, all the customers should depend directly and indirectly on goods and vendors. There should be a good relationship between customer and vendor. A vendor also needs to be loyal to the customers to maintain their relationship strong.
A positive customer-vendor relationship begins with the initiative of the vendor, where vendors understand customer requirements and serve them according to it. Due to this relationship, a customer always follows a vendor in order to get new updates. To allow a customer to follow a vendor and category, “CS-Cart Follow Vendor And Category” add-on is developed.
Follow vendor And category addon is used to make a customer follow a “Vendor” and “Category”. When a customer follows a “Vendor”, then he will get a daily update about the vendor’s products like an update for a “New product created” and when an old product is “Back In Stock”.
When a customer follows a “Category”, then he will get a daily update about the products in a category like an update for a “New product created” of a category and when an old product is “Back In Stock” of a category. This add-on shows “Follow Vendor” and “Follow Category” at product detail page, vendor page, and category page. A customer can follow and unfollow a category and vendor to get the daily updates.
Note: Sending an email notification to the number of customers takes much time, it makes an admin to affect other activities. For this purpose, you might come across the need to create a scheduled task for your site for sending an email notification to the customers. You can use cron URL so that email will hit after any update.
CS-Cart Follow Vendor And Category Features -
- A user can enable either "Follow Vendor" or "Follow Category" and both.
- Send email notifications to vendor followers for the events: "Product Created" and "Back In Stock".
- Send email notifications to category followers for the events: "Product Created" and "Back In stock".
- An admin uses cron URL to hit emails automatically after an update.
- Admin can control which customer can follow vendors and categories on the basis of the user group.
- Allow the vendor to see their followers.
- An admin can unfollow vendor followers and category followers from the backend.
- A vendor can unfollow only their vendor followers, not category followers.
- It allows a customer to see the number of followers of the vendor and category.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Allow guest customers to follow vendor and category through his email Id.
- A customer can manage their followers through his profile.
CS-Cart Follow Vendor And Category-Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com