Magento 2 Group Bundle Product Akeneo Add-on: With this Magento 2 Akeneo Connector Add-on, you can create group and bundle type products in Akeneo and export them to Magento store.
Magento 2 Group Bundle Product Akeneo Add-on, enables the export feature to export Bundle Products on Magento 2 Store using CSV and group product using an export job.
- This module is an add-on for Magento 2 Akeneo Connector, so it must be installed first.
- Magento 2 Group Bundle Product Akeneo Add-on is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
Export Bundle products using CSV
Send multiple Simple and configurable product with Bundle Product
With the Bundle product, you can export multiple simple product and configurable products.
Export Grouped Products
The module provides you to export the Grouped products using simple Magento2 export process.
Export Multiple Simple products with Grouped Products
With the Module, you can export multiple simple products. You can also export the various images of a simple product.
Export Content in Multiple Language
With this module, you can export the product content like description, short description, labels etc in multiple languages.
Export attribute and attribute groups
This module helps you to export attribute and attribute groups from Akeneo to Magento 2.
Export attribute family and Categories
You can also export the product with product family and categories.
Update the product
If you want little changes in products after export it to magento2. Then you don't have to export all the content again. It will export only the updated value.
Export Bundle products using CSV export
Bundle products are the set of configurable products created for a better shopping experience.
Now with the Magento 2 Akeneo group bundle product add-on, you can manage the bundle products in Akeneo and export it to the Magento 2 store.
For this add-on, Magento 2 Akeneo connector must be installed. You can export the product from Akeneo to Magento 2 by creating a CSV export profile.
For Example, A personal computer set which has a particular price segment on their own, considering RAM size, hardware, CPU etc.
- Export the bundle products
- Export the bundle products with faster CSV export
Export Grouped products
Grouped products are the collection of simple products which makes more convenient to the customer at the time of purchase.
Now you can create grouped products in Akeneo. You can create a simple export profile in Akeneo and export the product to the Magento 2 store.
For example, A furniture set is a grouped product which allows customers to shop for a complete living room instead of separate pieces of furniture.
- Export the grouped products
- Make easier to export the group of simple products
- Create Bundle Products In Akeneo and export to Magento 2 using CSV Export Job.
- Create Grouped Products In Akeneo and export to Magento using Simple Product Export / Quick Export Job
Akeneo 4.0.x Compatible
What's different in Akeneo 4.0.x
- Faster imports and exports for a faster time to market.
- Rapidly detect poor data quality and quickly improve it to reduce your time-to-market.
- Increased conversion rates by delivering high-quality content.
- More flexible asset model and asset transformations for each channel or locale.
- The easier and faster connection between your external asset storage and Akeneo to centralize your catalog's digital assets in one single place.
Better import/export performance in 4.0.x compared to 3.2
- Improved 2x to 4x API product import.
- Improved 3x to 6x API product model import.
- Improved 1.5x to 9x CSV product import.
- Improved 6x to 12x CSV product model.
- Improved API export by 30% between 3.2 and 4.0.
- Improved CSV export by 2x between 3.2 and 4.0.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster.
We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with the latest features.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/