OpenCart Advanced Booking & Reservation Reminder Add-On: Using this extension, the admin will be able to send reminders via Email & SMS to the customers in advance for the bookings that they have made.
The admin can set the reminder difference, that is the number of days before the actual date of booking from which the customer should start getting the reminders regarding the event.
Please Note - This extension is an add-on to the OpenCart Advanced Booking and Reservation extension. To make use of this extension, you must have first installed the OpenCart Advanced Booking and Reservation extension.
Send SMS/ Email Notifications
The admin of the store can send SMS or Email notifications to the customers of the store for the bookings made by the customers.
Choose Notification Templates
The admin can choose the template formats for sending the Email and the SMS notifications to the customers.
Set Reminder Difference
The admin configures the number of days when the reminder notifications are actually sent to the customers.
More Customers, More Conversions
Keeping in touch with your customers can turn out to be beneficial in a number of ways, especially in terms of conversion rates.
The major aspect of any business is customers. Therefore it is very important to be in touch with customers so as to gain their trust and develop a healthy relationship with the customers.
This doesn’t mean you need to be physically present with the customers. It isn’t practically possible, but through SMS’s or Emails, one can surely keep in touch with the customers of a store.
Through OpenCart Advanced Booking & Reservation Reminder Add-On, the admin of the store can send notifications to the customers for the bookings and reservations they have made via SMS or Email.
- The admin can send reminder notifications to the customers of the store.
- The notifications can be in the form of SMS or Emails.
- The admin can send the notifications once the bookings have been made by the customers.
- It is a good way of reminding the customer of the bookings in case the customer forgets about the bookings made.
- A good relationship with customers will always initiate a thriving business in terms of conversion rates.
Enable SMS Reminder for Booking Products
Once the status of the module is enabled the admin can add the authentication number received from the MSG91 website, the sender id, select a country, enable the tabs for SMS or Email notifications.
- Enable or disable the status of the module.
- Add the Authentication token retrieved after registering at MSG91.
- Put the cron path link to send notifications.
- Enter the Sender ID that is used for sending the messages.
- Enable the Email and SMS notification tabs so as to receive the email or SMS notifications.
- Set the reminder numeric number before which the notifications will be sent.
Setup SMS Template
Under the Template tab, the admin can configure the settings for the SMS and the Email tab. These templates are used for reminding the customers of the bookings according to the configured reminder difference by the admin.
- The admin can configure the settings for the SMS or the Email templates.
- The admin can choose from various template choices that must be used to send the SMS and Email templates.
- The admin can create the template as required.
- The template can be edited if additional information is to be added using the available codes.
- Using Templates enhances the format of the SMS and the Email Notification.
Booking Reservation & Reminder Notification
Customers can go forth and make a booking just in the usual way. After the customers have made a reservation for a particular date, the customer will be notified in advance about the booking.
Depending upon the reminder that the admin has set up in the module configuration section, the customers will receive the SMS or the Email notifications, or both related to the bookings.
- The customer will receive the SMS or Email notifications for the reservations they have made.
- Separate Email notification for booking will be sent to the customers.
- Separate SMS notification for will be sent to the customers for the bookings.
- It is a good way to reach out to the customers.
- This will help the business entrepreneurs create goodwill amongst the customers.
Complete Features List
- Enable or Disable the module.
- Admin can Enable or Disable Email/SMS notification.
- The admin can set the Reminder Difference that is a number of days when the reminder is actually sent out.
- The admin can set the template for the SMS and Email notification.
- Cron can be set to send the reminders at a particular time.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/