Pimcore Connector for Magento 2: The extension allows to connect Pimcore platform with Magento 2 store for product information management. With the help of this integration, you can export - products, categories, attributes, images, and other types of catalog data from Pimcore to Magento 2.
Pimcore is an award-winning open-source software for customer experience management, product information management (PIM/MDM), digital asset management (DAM) and eCommerce. With Magento 2 Pimcore integration, all the digital media assets, product information, and catalog data can be easily managed from one instance.
Export the attributes and attribute sets
With this module, you can export attributes and attribute set.
You can export product categories with the products.
Map Pimcore categories with Magento 2
You can map Pimcore categories with Magento2 categories with this module.
Export products and product variants
You can export products and product variant with this module.
Product properties/attribute mapping
The Product properties/attributes are the characteristics of the products. It provides complete product information. The product attributes can change the customer purchase decision.
In Pimcore, you can create and use various attribute and attributes types. Pimcore supports the following attributes.
- Text - This option supports input, text area, password, and input quantity value.
- Number - This option supports number, quantity value, and slider.
- Select - This option supports boolean, multi-select, simple-select, and Dropdown.
- Other - This option supports color, images, videos, and checkboxes.
- Date - This option supports date, time, and date & time.
With this module, you can also export the attribute sets. An attribute set contains multiple attributes. With the help of the attribute set, we can create the product in Pimcore.
- You can sync the correct product information between Pimcore and Magento 2
- Collect and manage the product information in one place.
Store Views mapping
In Magento2, You can create websites, stores, and store views as you need. With this module, you can map the store and store views with Pimcore. After saving the credential in Pimcore, all the Magento2 store and store view will be visible in Pimcore.
- You can map the store and store view with Pimcore.
- You can export the product to the selected store views.
- You can save one or more than credentials.
- You can export the product as locale wise.
- If you have multiple locales like en, fr, and us. You can connect with the Pimcore.
This module helps you to export the product on the different store, store views.
Create products and product variant
You can create and manage the products and products variant in Pimcore. You can create a product using attribute sets. You can add a new attribute in the attribute set for more product information.
Variant products are the product that comes in the more than one option such as color and size. Each combination of these creates a new product.
- You can create product and product variants.
- You can export more than one product listing with a single product.
- You can add additional information like size and color.
- You can export multiple images of the product with the connector.
For example, if you have three products having the same product characteristics but different color then you can create a variant axis color. With this variant axis, you can create a variant product with a combination of simple products.
With this connector, you can export the products on multiple Magento2 stores. All the store and store views will be shown in the connector and you can set mapping of store and store views for exporting the products.
You can export simple, configurable and virtual products from Pimcore to Magento2 with this module.
- After saving the credentials in Magento2, all the Magento2 store and store views will be visible in the store views mapping setting.
- You can export a single product or multiple products.
- You can export all the products using the Export Panel option in the connector.
- You can see all the active credentials in Pimcore while export process.
Categories mapping and export
With this module, you can see all the Magento2 store root categories in Pimcore. All the Magento2 root categories will automatically be synchronized in Pimcore after saving the credential.
You can also export the categories information like name, SEO, and image. For it, you have to map the categories properties mapping in the connector.
- You can map the Magneto2 root categories with the Pimcore.
- You can assign products in a single category or multiple categories.
- You can export all the categories with the option "export categories" in the export panel.
- You can export categories properties like name and SEO information.
Complete Features List
- Connect multiple Magento 2 instances by providing credentials.
- Export simple, configurable, virtual products to Magento 2
- Export categories to Magento 2
- Export attributes and attribute options to Magento 2
- Export complete attribute sets to Magento 2
- Send locale wise data for multiple store views
- Create/export custom-type attributes and images data to Magento 2
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality Magento 2 Extensions.