Odoo Accounting Excel Reports: The reports in Odoo can be produced and read in the PDF format only. Odoo accounting Excel Reports module allows you to print various accounting reports in excel format. The eligible Odoo user can set the filters such as date and type of reports to generate the desired excel sheet. Reports such as Print Sale/Purchase Journal report, Profit & Loss report, General Ledger report, Partner Ledger report etc can be easily printed. The reports can be used for study and analysis.
Odoo Accounting Excel Reports Features
- The module allows the Odoo user to generate accounting reports in the excel format in the Odoo.
- The report can be generated for any valid time interval.
- The user can add various filters to print a specific report.
- Sale/Purchase Journal report and Profit & Loss report can be easily printed in excel format.
- Other reports such as General Ledger report and Partner Ledger report can also be generated.
- Trial Balance report and Balance Sheet report can also be generated.
- The selected excel file is automatically downloaded and saved in the system.
Dedicated Support For Odoo Accounting Excel Reports Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Accounting Excel Reports Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE