EFK setup for Odoo: Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana comprises powerful logging and monitoring architecture stack which allows applications’ logs management, visualization, debugging easier in an interactive, user-friendly and centralized manner. EFK setup for Odoo involves one-time installation and setup of Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana on Customer’s servers and its integration with Odoo, PostgreSQL and Webserver logs.
Fluentd gets installed on the server where Odoo and PostgreSQL servers (same or different) are present and it acts as a log aggregator which collects Odoo logs, PostgreSQL database logs, Webserver access and error logs (be it apache or nginx), and ships it to Kibana.
Elasticsearch gets installed on a separate server node which will be provided by the customer. It is a real-time, distributed and scalable search engine which is used to index and search through large volumes of log data. Its performance depends on server ram and disk space available.
Kibana gets installed along with Elasticsearch and acts as an interactive data visualization frontend UI and dashboard for Elasticsearch. It allows the user to explore Elasticsearch log data through a web interface and navigate through the dashboard to quickly monitor server stack logs.
EFK setup for Odoo Plan Features
- Elasticsearch, Fluentd and Kibana installation.
- Odoo logs monitoring via EFK.
- PostgreSQL logs monitoring via EFK.
- Webserver access logs monitoring via EFK.
- Webserver error logs monitoring via EFK.
- Dashboard creation for quick access.
- User authentication management interface using Nginx or Kibana plugin.
Prerequisites For EFK setup for Odoo Plan
- A scalable Ubuntu server for Elasticsearch-Kibana setup with 6-8 GB RAM, 2-4 CPU cores.
- Disk storage space should be at least 30-50 GB with the scope of upgradation if needed.
- Server root or master access to install needed packages and software.
Dedicated Support For EFK setup for Odoo Plan
The support period is for 7 days excluding Weekends and will be applicable only for Office working hours as per Indian Standard Time.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/