OroCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace: OroCommerce multi-vendor module will convert your OroCommerce store into a marketplace where admin can manage the sellers and the inventory. The admin can manage the seller details, company details, and SEO details.
The admin can manage the seller and product approval along with the seller reviews from the seller page. The admin can edit, view, and delete the products and orders. The OroCommerce Multi-Vendor module makes your store quite flexible in functionality.
Other OroCommerce Extensions:
With this module, a seller can create a seller account from the store front-end. A seller can choose the option to register himself as a seller or customer.
After creating a seller account, the admin can approve/deny the seller from the backend to sell a product on the marketplace.
Manage Seller Products
The admin can manage the seller products from the backend. The admin can approve/deny the seller products.
Seller Order Manage
The admin can see the order created by the seller.
Seller Commission Manage
The admin can manage the commission for all the seller. The admin can set the seller commission percentage.
Seller product Approval
The admin can change the seller product status. Then admin can also manage the seller products approval like pending, denied, and approved.
The seller can manage the inventory of the products. The admin can also manage the seller inventory.
List Seller Income
The admin can check the seller income. The admin can check the commission amount, seller id, product id, and order id.
What is OroCommerce Multi-Vendor module?
OroCommerce is an Open Source eCommerce platform specially designed for B2B commerce. OroCommerce helps the businesses and the customer to grow their eCommerce business.
B2B eCommerce means the Business to Business eCommerce platform for selling the product between businesses through the internet or an online portal. This module will help you to convert your Orocommerce store into a multi-vendor marketplace.
With this module, the seller can create the seller profile from the front-end. The store admin will approve the seller. The admin can edit, view, and delete the products and orders. The admin can also manage the seller details, company details, and SEO details.
Marketplace Seller Management
Marketplace Seller Management is a process to manage the multiple sellers on a store. Now, with the OroCommerce Multi-Vendor module, it is possible to manage the sellers and the associated products.
With this module, the seller can register himself on the marketplace from the front-end. The seller has to wait for the admin approval.
Once the admin will approve the seller on the marketplace. The seller will be able to list and sell the products on the marketplace.
- The seller can register himself on the website.
- The admin can view, edit, and delete the seller information.
- The admin can approve/disapprove the seller.
- The admin can manage the seller details.
- The admin can allow a separate seller dashboard.
OroCommerce multi-vendor module provides the feature to manage the commission for the shop owner. The admin can set the commission for all the sellers. The admin can set a commission percentage for the seller's register on the multi-vendor marketplace.
- The admin will able to set the commission percentage.
- The admin can see the total sale amount and commission amount for a particular seller.
- The admin can see a separate option in the admin panel for managing the sellers.
- The admin will be able to see - Seller Name, Seller e-mail id, Commission percent, Total sale amount, Commission amount
Manage Seller Products and Orders
With this module, the admin can manage the seller products from the admin panel. The admin can see all the seller products created by the seller in the Manage seller products section.
- The admin can enable and disable the seller products.
- The admin can approve/disapprove the seller products.
- The admin can select the option pending, denied, and approved for the approve/disapprove the products.
With this module, the admin can also manage the seller orders. The admin can check the seller order details. Here are the seller order details:
- Order id
- SKU and product name
- Shipping address
- Products Quantity
- Product unit
- PO number
- Shipping date and method
Seller reviews and rating makes an enormous impact on the customer while purchasing the goods. The reviews provide your customer feel to make the purchase with confidence and with more information.
With this module, the admin can see all the seller. The admin can also check the review status(enable/disable) for any seller. The admin can see the reviews details like -
- Seller Name
- Seller email
- Customer Name
Seller Income and Transaction
With this module, the admin can see all the income for a seller. The admin can see the commission on every seller's product sale. The admin can see the seller id, seller id, and product id in the seller income grid.
The admin can also see the associated currency and the time stamp of product purchase. With this module, the admin can see the transaction done by each seller and related to seller. The admin can create a new transaction for the seller/purchaser. The admin can see these transaction details.
- Payment method
- Created at
- Seller ID
- Seller Name
Seller Profile Management
After approval of the seller in OroCommerce admin panel by admin, the seller can log in to the seller's panel in the marketplace. The seller can see all the fields on the seller page with all the details. The seller can see the two fields:
- Seller Profile - In this seller fields, the seller can see the details entered by him at the time of the registration. The seller can see the details like Name, email, company, and status.
- Marketplace Seller Profile - Here the seller can enter the details of marketplace seller page.
- Social Marketing Links - Here seller can add the social media links like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Seller Details - Here seller can enter the details like Contact Number, Tax Number, Background color, Shop Title, and Shop URL.
- Company Details - Here the seller can enter the company details like Company Banner, Company Logo, Company Locality, Company Description, etc.
- SEO Details - Here the seller can enter the meta description and Meta keywords details.
With this module, the seller can manage the inventory at the time of product creation. The seller will get these options:
- Inventory Status - The seller can find three option In Stock, Out of Stock, and Discontinued.
- Managed Inventory - The seller can manage the inventory from outside.
- Highlight Low Inventory - This option shows there are no products left in the store.
- Inventory Threshold - The seller can set the minimum quantity for the products.
- Low Inventory Threshold - The seller can set a minimum stock level defined for the products.
- Backorders - The buyer can create a backorder. The Buyer can buy the product that is not in the stock.
- Decrement Inventory - It will show the decrements inventory over the products.
- Is Upcoming - It will show upcoming products.
- Minimum Quantity To Order - The seller can set a minimum quantity to orders.
- Maximum Quantity To Order - The seller can set maximum quantity for orders.
Seller Products Management
With this module, the seller can create and manage the products from the front-end of the store. The seller will get the option to "Marketplace Seller Products" where the seller can see all the products created by him.
The seller will get another option "Marketplace Seller Add Product" where the seller can add the product details like product type, product family, and product category. The seller can also manage the other products related details -
- General - Here the seller can enter the details like SKU, name, description, status, quantity, and other details.
- Images - The seller can add multiple images in a product.
- Design - With this option, the seller can manage the template design details.
- Inventory - With this option, the seller can manage the inventory of the products.
- Product Prices - With this option, the seller can manage product prices.
- Shipping Options - With this option, the seller can provide the shipping option.
Complete Features List
- Create a seller for multi-vendor module
- Manage seller profile
- Admin can configure the module
- Ability to approve/deny a seller
- Show seller profile page on frontend
- Manage, view, and add products by the seller
- Manage seller orders (which are part of main order)
- Create seller reviews from seller page
- Manage seller products (view, approve, edit, deny) from admin panel
- Manage sellers from admin panel
- Manage seller commission from admin panel
- Setting to default approve the products and setting
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/