Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector for WordPress WooCommerce -The Salesforce Marketing Cloud WooCommerce Connector is an extension which connects Salesforce Marketing Cloud with WordPress WooCommerce.
It is enhancing features of e-commerce and CRM platforms with the concept of service first approach. It enables you to sync categories, Products, Customers & Orders from WordPress Woocommerce to Marketing Cloud.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector for WordPress WooCommerce based on a direct connection between the WooCommerce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to transfer the data. It means that no third-party servers are involved while transferring your data, preventing the risk of the data being compromised or lost.
Additionally, the code is open source, also allowing you to look into the code and make sure it fits your business security model, and customize the code if required with your business processes.
Please Note:To get the licence key for the configuration of the connector, you have to provide your Marketing Cloud SOAP WSDL and WordPress WooCommerce host details.
For abandoned cart compatibility please connect with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- Integrate eCommerce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud seamlessly.
- Sync user data and sales details to send transactional and promotional emails via Marketing Cloud instead of eCommerce System.
- Connector provides the power to retain more users via Marketing Cloud data-driven email marketing campaign including-
- New user welcome email and post-purchase thank you email.
- Predictive up-sell, cross-sell & hot combo emails based on order history.
- Automatic products recommendations based on the customer journey.
- Best customer rewards and various offers emails.
- Targeted coupon and discount offer that reaches the right users with the right offer via Marketing Cloud.
- Create automated campaigns via Marketing Cloud directly in journey builder using product, purchase, and user data sync from WooCommerce Store to Marketing Cloud Org.
Prerequisites at Salesforce Marketing Cloud end -
- You need to have API User enabled in the “user” section.
- Now, you have to set the Grant The User Access To The WebService role for the user.
- Required PHP Extensions-
- C- openssl
- Required PHP Version-
- 5.2.3 and above