Prestashop Shipping Rates : Prestashop Shipping Rates extension provides an easy solution for all eCommerce merchants struggling with the limited shipping rate configuration available in Prestshop’s default installation. It is an addon to integrate the functionality of adding different shipping rates for different carriers. Shipping rates can be set on the basis of the continent, country, state, city, zipcode etc.
Prestashop Shipping Rates Features -
- Admin can define different shipping rates for different carriers based on continent, countries, states, cities & zipcodes.
- Admin can choose to show free shipping for default address or all addresses of customers.
- Admin can choose to show/hide free shipping based on IP address of customer.
- Admin can customize popup block, banner & information block showing all the information about shipping rates as per need.
- Admin can add shipping rates by importing a CSV file containing all the details.
- Admin can download info of all the shipping rates by exporting the CSV file.
- Admin can choose to show banner, popup & information block on various pages.
- Admin can also link geocoding API with the module to validate zipcodes through geocoding.
- Admin can choose to add shipping rates considering price, weight or both.
- Admin can choose to show info about exceeding or deficit amount or both to avail free shipping on the order.
- Admin can add zipcodes or zipcode ranges under zipcode section in order to easily define shipping rates for them.
- Admin can also add zipcodes by importing CSV file.
Customer Loves Free Shipping!
Who does not want FREE SHIPPING. Many times it happens like your customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout and see that the shipping of USD 150 is getting applied. They eventually get disappointed and abandon their cart there and leave the site.
Who suffered? YOU. Because the customer will think twice before coming back to your site if he finds the similar product on some other website with lesser shipping cost or maybe with Free Shipping.
Now, it's your responsibility to make your customers happy and do not let them go empty hands because of these reasons.
Using this module, you can provide Free Shipping to your customers. Free shipping can either be applied on all the address of a particular customer or only on the default address of a customer.
You can even show free shipping based on IP just in case any guest user visits your website OR any registered customer has not saved any address yet.
Shipping Rates- Destination Wise
With the default installation of Prestashop, you only get the option to apply zone wise shipping rates for a particular shipping method.
How about if you get the functionality of setting the shipping rates on the basis of the zones, country, state, city, zip code, etc. Interesting right?
For every zone, you can now individually define shipping rates for the country, it’s states & even zipcodes of the selected state.
Showcase Shipping information
You can showcase the information to customers like if you add the product of USD 10 more then you can get free Shipping OR like if you remove the product of worth USD 40 from your cart then you can get free shipping.
You can show this information in the banner form or in the pop up as per your needs. And, even you can display this information on the various pages like Homepage, Category Page, Product Page, etc.
From the module you can easily configure the look of your Banner and the Pop-up.
Saves time: Easily upload shipping rates via CSV
Keeping in consideration that the store owner will have to define the ranges and apply the shipping cost one by one. We have given the features of bulk assigning the ranges on a particular shipping method through CSV file.
Store owners can now very easily add shipping rates for different continents, countries etc by simply uploading a CSV file. Not just only this, they can even directly export all the shipping details that they have defined for that particular carrier for different continents, countries, cities & zip codes.
Prestashop Shipping Rates Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com