Laravel eCommerce Hide Shop for Guest: Laravel eCommerce Hide Shop for Guest module allows the admin to hide their storefront from the guest user or unregistered customers of their website. To view the storefront, firstly, the guest user needs to register themselves with the website then only they can proceed to shop.
Only the registered customer can view the storefront.
Notification for customer
The admin will notify the guest user to register themselves with the website to view the storefront.
Login to view storefront
The guest user can not view the storefront until or unless they successfully log In to the website.
Easy to configure
The admin can easily configure this module by navigating to bagisto admin panel>configure>hide shop for guest> set "Yes" or "No".
What Is The Need Of Hide Shop for Guest Module?
Laravel eCommerce hide shop for guest module provides full control to the admin over their storefront visibility. This extension hides the main bagisto shop page, products, and checkout. It will help the admin to collect more customer data. Laravel eCommerce hide shop for the guest module is also very helpful for the admin if they are targetting any specific group of the customer to show their storefront.
- Laravel eCommerce hide shop for guest module helps the admin to accumulate more account on their store.
- The admin can easily hide their product and price to be accessible to the general public.
- The store owner will have full control over the visibility of their storefront.
- This module is also very helpful for the admin while they are targeting the specific group of the customer to buy their products.
The admin can easily install this module and configuration of this module it's too easy. The admin can set the configuration in the bagisto admin panel, under the configuration section.
- The admin can easily configure this module under the bagisto admin panel or can easily activate the module by selecting "Yes" from the drop-down.
- Once the admin will be set "yes" in this case storefront will not visible to the guest customers.
- Here the admin can also set the custom notification to the guest user.
- The admin can also disable this module anytime.
Log in/Sign up Notification
Under the configuration section of the bagisto admin panel, the admin can set the custom notification for the registered and guest customers to log in and sign up with the website to view the storefront.
- The admin can set the notification for the customer under the bagisto admin panel.
- Whenever registered and guest customers will visit the website they will see this notification.
- The admin can set the custom notification.
- For successfully log in to the website, the registered customer needs to mention their email id and password.
Complete Features List
- The admin can easily enable or disable this module.
- The storefront will not be visible to the guest users.
- The admin can add the custom notification for guest users from the backend.
- The guest user first needs to register themselves with the website to view the storefront.
- Only registered customer can view the storefront.
- Instead of the storefront, the guest user will find the Log ln page.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com