Prestashop Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment - The module is useful when Admin wants the payment split as soon as the customer pays. With this module payment can be done directly in seller paypal account at the time of payment from the customer. Thus giving the liberty to the admin to decide on the payment split, whether the split is visible to the user or not. Admin can also avail the functionality to pay back to its secondary recievers. Once the module is installed a new payment method “Paypal adaptive payment” will be created on payment page.
The module provides 3 payment methods at the backend, i.e. parallel, chained and delayed chained. The admin can select either one of them.
The module is easy to install and use, you can always refer the user guide and the demo link to check how the module works.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Features -
- The payment splits in two parts, i.e. amount to the seller(s) and the admin commission.
- Seller(s) will provide the paypal details for the amount to be credited to the account.
- At the time of payment, the amount will be credited to the seller(s) paypal account and to the admin account separately.
- Admin can set the paypal details.
- Admin can restrict the payment split to be viewed by the customer with the help of the chained payment method.
- The module provides benefits to both the seller and the admin.
- Now the admin has an option to choose from three payment methods available – parallel, chained and delayed chained
- Admin can refund full transaction.
- Under Delayed chained payment, admin has the functionality to pay back to its sellers
- Order is created by IPN ensuring higher security
- Admin can view all the payment information on the Orders page.
- Admin can check seller’s paypal email address on Seller Profile page
- Realtime settlement status update at admin and seller end.
Paypal Adaptive Setting -
This module is helpful when admin wants the payment split as soon as buyer pays the amount. With the help of this module payment can be done directly in sellers account. Admin has to configure the module -
- Admin can enable the sandbox mode for testing purpose.
- Admin can disable the sandbox mode for live paypal gateway.
- Admin has to choose the payment methods i.e. parallel and chained.
- According to the sandbox mode selected, admin has to fill the API details of paypal account.
Payment Methods -
Admin has to select any one of the payment methods to decide whether the payment split will be visible to the buyer or not. The three payment methods are -
- Parallel payment method - With the help of this method buyer will be able to view the sellers and admin share separately on the paypal payment page.
- Chained payment method - Admin can choose this method if admin do not want to show the payment split to the buyers. Buyers will see the total amount, not the admin and seller share separately.
- Delayed Chained Payment Method - In this case, once the customer makes the payment the entire amount goes to the admin account and admin can pay to all secondary receivers (sellers). Here also the payment split will not be visible to the buyers
Split Amount -
With the help of this module admin and sellers will get their payment share in their accounts. Sellers has to provide their paypal details from frontend, then only their share will be transferred to their accounts.
Prestashop Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Use Case -
- Once the module is installed, the ‘Paypal Adaptive Payment” menu will also appear on the payment page. The user can easily choose from the payment options available.
- If the user selects the paypal adaptive payment method, then on the payment page the payment split will be shown to the user if the admin has selected the parallel payment method from the backend. If the admin selects chained payment method, then the user will not be shown the split in the payment.
- Only the admin can select the payment method from the backend, the seller will not have the permission to decide whether to choose the chained or the parallel mode of payment.
- The module provides the benefit to the admin as the admin can decide about how the payment is shown to the user.
- With the help of this module, seller will not have to wait for the product payment, as now the payment will get directly to the sellers and to the admin account. the seller only needs to provide the paypal account details to the admin.
- This module is very helpful for the vendors, who want the sellers amount to be credited directly into seller's account at the time of purchase.
- The uniqueness of the module lies in the fact that it provides the liberty to the admin to decide whether to show the payment split to the user on not. The admin can easily choose from the parallel and the chained payment methods provided at the backend.
Prestashop Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com