Discount Coupon Listing Plugin for WordPress: This module allows the admin to add two different types of coupons namely:
1. Deal coupons: These kinds of coupons provide the customer with a specific amount of discount on the product.
2. Offer coupons: These kinds of coupons provide the discount on the bases of percentage on the total amount of the product.
The admin can also configure these two types of coupons from the admin panel. Also, the admin can set the expiry date as well as the number of uses on per coupon.
This module allows the customer to upvote/downvote on a particular coupon.
Shows Total Views
This module also shows the total number of views for both the type of coupon.
Redirection to Site URL
The coupon redirects the customer to the webstore where it is applicable.
What is the use of this module?
This module is very useful for the customer as it provides different types of multiple coupons to the customer in one place. Also, the customer need not to copy the coupon code to use it on the applicable webstore, as the coupon itself redirect the customer to it by a single click. The admin can use this module to add multiple coupons and can also decide the webstore for the use of these coupons. The admin can also set the number of uses per coupon.
The admin can configure both the types of coupons and according to the configuration, the coupons will appear in the front end.
- The admin can decide to show the verification badge or not on the front end.
- The admin can disable the expiry date of the particular coupon type from the admin panel.
- The admin can enable or disable the Offer/Deal type of coupons.
- The admin can disable the post comment section for a particular coupon type.
- The admin can also disable the social media share buttons for the particular coupon type.
- The admin can disable the voting system and the total number of views for the particular coupon type.
The admin can view all the coupons made by him in one place. And also, the admin can edit the previously made coupons.
- The admin can add new coupons by using Add new button.
- The admin can decide the type of coupon.
- The coupon listing is the list of both the type of coupons(Deal/Offer)
- The admin can also view the total number of uses and total comments for the particular coupon.
- The admin can also remove the previously made coupons.
Social Sharing & Visibility
The customer can view all the coupons of both the types in one place and can share them also.
- The customer can click on the Get Deal/Coupon Code button to use them.
- The coupons consist of the link to the webstore where they are applicable.
- The customer can share the coupons using the social media share buttons, present on the coupon.
- The customer can also view the upvote/downvote button to vote the coupons.
The admin can see all the feedbacks for both the type of coupons at one place and also the admin can remove the particular feedback. The customer can also view the previous comments on the coupons by using the comment section.
- The admin can click on the view button to know the entire detail about the comment.
- The admin can view the coupon type to which the comment is given.
- The admin can also view the date of creation for that coupon along with the feedback.
- The guest customer can also comment on the coupons.
- The guest customer can click on the save details option while commenting on a coupon for saving the details like name, email address.
- Deal/Offer type of coupon can be created.
- The customer can give upvotes/downvotes for coupons.
- Social sharing buttons for the coupons.
- Expiration system to show coupon expiry.
- You can mention the start date of the coupon on it.
- The coupons redirect the customer to the applicable store
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.