Shopware Multi Vendor Marketplace: Shopware Multivendor Marketplace will transform your Shopware store into a complete marketplace. With this, any customer can become a seller and can sell their own products on the store. A seller has to register for creating the seller profile at the marketplace. The seller can manage seller profile, seller products, seller orders. Customer can review the seller as per his/her experience with that particular seller.
With this module, the seller can register at the marketplace. The customer can also apply to become a seller.
Seller Products Approval
The admin can configure the option to set the seller products approval as auto/manual.
The admin can set the commission percentage.
Manage seller products
The seller can create and manage the products.
The seller can manage his/her profile.
The seller can manage the seller orders created by the customers.
Manage Seller Profile
With this module, the seller can manage his/her marketplace profile. With it, the seller can add these details.
- Avatar - The seller can add his/her image as Avatar.
- Short Profile - The seller can add a short profile about his/her Shop.
- Shop Name - The seller can add a Shop name.
- Twitter - The seller can add the twitter id.
- Facebook - The seller can add a Facebook id.
- Logo - The seller can add a logo of his/her shop.
- Banner - The seller can add a banner image of his shop.
- Description - The seller can add the complete description of his/her shop.
With this module, the seller can also manage the order for their products. The seller can see all the order in one place. The seller can see the order details like -
- Order id - The seller can see the Order id.
- Billing Details - The seller can see the complete billing details.
- Shipping Details - The seller can see the complete shipping details.
- Payment details - The seller can check the payment details.
- Products - The seller can check the ordered products.
- Status - The seller can see the order status.
With this module, the seller can create an unlimited number of the products in the seller dashboard. For it, the seller can click on the add products option.
Here the seller can enter the details like name, description, price, image, and VAT for creating the products. The seller can manage the complete product details.
After creating the products, the seller can see the products in the products list. The seller can re-edit the created products. The customer and seller also can see the products at the seller profile page.
The seller can these details of the product in the products grid.
- Products Name
Products Auto Approval and Commission Management
In this module, the admin can set the option for the seller products approval. The admin can set these option for the seller products.
- Yes - The admin can set this option for the seller. After this, the seller products will be auto-approved.
- No - If the admin set the option "No" then admin can approve the products.
Shopware multi-vendor module provides the feature for managing the commission for the shop owner. The admin can set the commission type and value for the seller during the installation process of the module.
- The admin can set the commission for all the seller.
- The admin can set the commission percentage.
- The can set the commission for all the products.
After adding the commission, the admin will get the amount as commission per products.
Product reviews play a crucial role in your eCommerce business because the customer generally relies on the reviews while making the purchase. With this module, the sellers and customers can see the review for a seller. They can see these details of the reviews:
- Review Points
- Author Name
- Time Stamp
- Customer can become the seller
- Manage seller profile
- Manage seller products
- The seller can create and edit the products
- The seller can manage the orders
- Admin can set the commission
- Admin can set commission type in the percentage
- Seller info on the product page
- Public seller profile having all the information about the seller
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/