Shopify Order Fetch - UVdesk Open Source Module - With the help of this module, the support agent can validate order related details on support tickets by fetching it from Shopify Store to speed up the support process and avoid fraudulent inquiries. This module gets the order related details like Order ID, description, quantity, total price, unit price, shipping, etc on the support ticket immediately for the support agent to confirm the Order Details and proceed with the needful resolution.
Note:-Shopify Order Fetch module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
Supports Numerous Channels
Add multiple eCommerce Channels with UVdesk and validate the details of the order number coming from your eCommerce Channel.
Highly secure and flexible
It's built on Symfony and opensource tech stack which is already secured and customizable.
Easy to integrate and use
It's easy to set up the module in just a few steps and you are good to go with this module.
Save Agent's Time from fraud inquiry
Support staff or owner can save time by distinguishing inquiry between fraud or genuine.
Integration with Shopify
This module provides the bridge between UVdesk and Shopify webstore.
Immediate resolution on ticket
Admin or support agent can provide the instant solution on the ticket by validating order id.
To configure this Shopify order fetch module with UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk is quite easy and simple. The account owner can manage multiple Shopify channels and get order details at one place that make the support process easier and quicker. The account owner needs to do below configuration settings
- For this integration, the owner needs to enter the Shopify domain name.
- Shopify API key required into the configuration.
- Shopify API password needed during the configuration.
Link the gap between Shopify store and UVdesk
This module enables the account owner to fetch Shopify order related details on support ticket panel in less time. Which is a huge boost in this competitive market.
- Give hasslefree support to your customer by knowing their order information.
- Direct integration between Shopify and UVdesk open-source helpdesk helps to drive excellent customer support experience.
- Improve the efficiency and response time on the ticket system.
Real-time Order Validation on Ticket
Now confirm the order details fetching from Shopify store on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
- With this module, populates the data in real-time on support ticket.
- Easy to fetch, need to select Shopify channel and get the order details by entering the order id.
- The support agent will be able to manage the orders and process the support inquiry faster from ticket panel itself.
Exhibit Order details at One Place
All information at one place save the time of support staff helps to get more sales and enhance best customer support practice.
- With this module increase the customer support ratio of 100%.
- No need to visit Shopify store again and again.
- Order related details contain Order ID, description, quantity, total price, unit price, shipping, etc on the support ticket.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Simple and easy integration.
- All the order related information at one place.
- Save Agent's Time From Fraud Queries.
- One can integrate multiple Shopify channels with UVdesk.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id.
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit Shopify webstore again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code as per the requirement as it is available as Open Source.
- Best for enterprise or SME business to deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
Shopify Helpdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com