Opencart Customer Credit System: Using the Opencart Credit System for Opencart is the right way to make the purchase process much more effective for the customers. It allows the admin to allocate a fixed amount in the form of credit points to the customer for the purchases.
It helps in the reduction of the bounce rate in the store due to missing payment facilities. In addition, the admin will now be able to keep track of all transactions from the backend with the relation to the credit payment. Thus, this module can help the customer with the payment and easy checkout.
The admin can assign credit to the customers' group.
Particular Customer Credit
The admin can assign the credits to a particular customer.
Admin can view all credit transaction details.
Pay Via Online/Offline Method
The customer can use the online/offline methods to pay for the credit.
Why use Opencart Customer Credit System Module?
The store owner can now help a lot in the incrementation of the sales, with the help of the plugin. In-store currency payment can give altogether a new dimension for the checkout. The customer can now use the amount assigned to them for the checkout process.
This functionality is also useful for the refund process as the admin need not struggle to add the reversal. Its helps in increment of the conversion rate and diminishing the bounce rate in the store. As the customer need not think about the payment.
Thus, helping the store owner to acquire a maximum customer in the store.
After installation, the admin can manage customer group credit limit and also can configure the credit system as:
- The admin can assign credit to customer groups.
- The admin can enable/disable the Opencart customer credit system.
- The admin can set the payment method title.
- Allow to admin select specific country for the payment through assigned credit.
- The admin can set the sort order for the payment method.
View Credit Details
The customer can manage his/her credit from the front-end and view all transaction details of credits.
- The customer can see the credit balance( remaining credit amount ) and the amount to pay.
- The customer can pay the used credit amount from the front-end.
- The customer can use the online/offline methods to pay for the credit.
- The customer can purchase the products through the credit system.
- The customer can view all the details like transaction id, transaction date, transaction type, transaction amount.
Assign Credit to Customer Group
The admin can view customer group credit details of the customers in Credit Management.
- The admin can view all Customer Name list
- The admin can view the total amount of each customer
- The admin can view the remaining amount of each customer
- The admin can view the used amount
- The admin can view the date of the new transaction
- The admin can use the filter to find the desired customer's details.
Pay Credit to Customer
The admin can pay the credit of the particular customer and can view the customer details.
- The admin can assign credit to a particular customer
- The admin can change the assigned credit
- The admin can view used credit of a particular customer
- The admin can view the remaining credit of a particular customer
- The Customer can also add credit amount into their account.
- Customer credit works as a payment method.
- The admin can set the storefront payment method title.
- The admin selects the applicable countries.
- The admin can set the allowed payment methods to add credit balance.
- The admin can set the credit limit for each customer.
- The admin can assign credit amount to a customer group.
- The admin can view customer credit details.
- The admin can set a credit limit for each customer.
- The admin can pay a credit amount to the customer.
- The admin can approve or disapprove to add the credit amount request of the customer.
- The customer can add credit balance using various payment methods.
- The customer can use the credit amount to purchase products.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/