OpenCart Advanced Product Discount: Running discount on the products helps the store owner to boost the sale. Using Opencart Advanced Product Discount, the admin can create a discount on their products based on the Products, Category, Customer Group, and Date Range.
Most of the customers like to purchase the products which are on a discount. So, using Opencart Advanced Product Discount, the admin can create a discount for their products and run their marketing strategy and boost the sale.
Multiple Options For Creating Discount
There are various options to create a discount based on - product, category, customer group, and datewise.
Select Category Preference Type
The admin can select the category preference type for the discount as a parent to child or child to parent.
Minimum Amount To Avail Offer
The admin can set the minimum amount for the customers to avail of all the available discounts.
Fixed and Percentage Based Discount
The admin can create a discount based on a fixed amount and percentage-based.
What is the functionality of this module and why should I use it?
Do you have an Opencart website and want to boost sales? Well, you are in the right place. For any e-commerce business, this is the first thing that comes in mind i.e.marketing their products. This is the era of competition and every e-commerce business is competing with each other. To stand out, it is necessary to run your marketing strategy very efficiently.
Providing a discount on products is the first part of the marketing. It helps the admin to gain more customers by running the discount on the products. Using the Opencart Advanced Product Discount, the admin can create a discount based on the Products, Category, Customer Group, and Date-range. Opencart Advanced Product Discount will surely help you to gain more customers and boost revenue.
Easy To Manage - Admin End
The admin can manage the module from the admin panel easily. The admin can -
- Enter the discount title that will be displayed to the customers at the front-end.
- Enable or disable the module from the admin panel easily.
- Decide the minimum amount to avail of the discount offers.
- Select the discount type for which the admin wants to enable a discount i.e. Product, Category, Customer Group, and Date-wise.
- Decide the sequence of the discount type.
- Select the preferred type of category
Manage Product Discount
The admin can manage the product discount from the admin panel easily. By navigating to the Product Discount under the Advanced Discount, the admin can -
- Create a new discount and select the product, discount type as a fix or percentage, discount value, and enable or disable the module.
- Create a discount on the products even filter the products from the admin panel.
- View and delete the created discount. Moreover, the admin can also delete the discounts in bulk.
- The admin can also see images of the discounted products, product name, discount type, the value of the discount, the price of the product, the status of the discount. Furthermore, the admin can edit the existing discount here.
Manage Category Discount
The admin can manage the category discount under the advanced discount menu from the admin panel easily. Here, the admin can -
- Create a discount based on the category.
- The admin can select the categories, discount type as fix or percentage, discount value, and enable or disable the category discount.
- View the existing category discount with the category name, discount type, discount value, discount status, and an option to edit the existing category discount.
- Filter the discount on the basis of the category name, discount type, discount status, and discount value.
- Delete the existing category discount individually or by selecting the multiple category discount at once.
Manage Date-wise Discount
The admin can manage the date-wise discount under the advanced discount. Here the admin can -
- Create a discount on the basis of the date.
- The admin can select the date between the admin wants to create a discount for the products.
- Select the discount type as fixed or percentage.
- Enter the discount value. Moreover, the admin can enable or disable discounts as per need.
- View the already created discount, filter the discount on the basis of the date-between, discount type, discount status, and discount value.
- Delete the date-wise discount individually or by selecting multiple discounts at once.
When a customer will visit the website, the customer can avail the different-different discounts which are enabled by the admin -
- Customers can avail of the different types of discounts that are enabled by the admin.
- Customers can get a discount on the basis of the products, category, customer group, and datewise.
- Discounts will be applied automatically on the products as configured by the admin.
- Customers can also view the applied discount on the invoice.
- The admin can set a custom title for the discount.
- A minimum amount can be entered to avail discount.
- Select types applicable to the store – product, category, customer group, datewise.
- Set the priority/sequence for the discount types.
- The admin can manage the category discount priority as a parent to child or child to parent.
- Discount, based on a percentage or fixed value.
- Create multiple discounts and then view the list.
- The admin can also edit the existing discounts.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/