OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload Opencart Marketplace Product Mass Upload add-on is useful for bulk upload products. Using this Marketplace add-on Seller can update their products in bulk with the help of various files and can export their product in bulk or by specific product selection. Along with mass upload of the products the seller can also add images through zip folder. The seller can also search the ID’s for various categories.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
Easy to configure
The admin/seller can easily configure the module.
Support multiple file Formats
It support multi-file formats like CSV, XLS & XML.
Provide Data Profile Sync
Data Flow Profile enables the default opencart database sync with the uploaded file.
Mass Update Of Existing Products
The admin/seller can mass update the existing products.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal Opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Marketplace Product Mass Upload
Admin will firstly enable this module and then can upload mass products from the back-end. The admin can select whether to “upload new products or update the existing products”.The admin can configure the module by clicking on the edit button.
- Admin can select whether to “enable or disable” the keywords.
- Allows the admin to select the file types for the seller.
- Admin can select multiple file types like XML, CSV, and XLS for the seller.
- Allow the admin to set the backup file type for the seller.
Manage Mass Upload Functionalities
Admin can set the following in the marketplace Mass Upload section:
- Select the Data Flow Profile from the listed profile as set by the admin.
- Select the particular seller for the product upload.
- The various file type is displayed from which you can set the required file type.
- Select whether to upload new products or update the old one.
- Admin can upload the image zip folder for the products that are to be uploaded.
- The admin can fetch the IDs for variable fields.
- If any seller is not selected while uploading the product file, by default the products are added in the admin product list.
- The variable product can be exported to the seller/admin/both.
- The exported file type can be changed.
- The admin can choose to set the bulk or selection for the products.
- For additional information, the admin can go to the “Information” tab.
Admin Manages Dataflow Profile
Once the file that is to be uploaded is completed, the admin needs to map the profile. So as to provide upload without much of the hustle, for this, the admin needs to add the Data Flow Profile for the various profile.
- The admin can set the data flow profile for the uploaded products so that the product entities can be properly mapped.
- The admin can set the Profile name so that it can be set by the admin during the upload of the files.
- We can add variable fields for which the profile of the database needs to be mapped with the file that is to be uploaded.
- While choosing the Data Flow Profile in the Upload section, the seller’s name is displayed along with the data profile to reduce confusion.
Seller Manages Dataflow Profile
The seller can also add or edit the Data Flow Profile by this the seller can map the seller’s uploaded file with the database of the website.
- The seller can set the profile flow of both old and new products
- The seller can add as many flow profile as required.
- Variable fields can be added in the profile which is to be mapped with the file that is to be uploaded.
- While choosing the Data Flow Profile in the Upload section, the seller can choose the various profiles set by them.
Seller Product Mass Upload Functionalities
Even the seller can upload mass products and add Data flow Profile from the front-end. The seller can use this module under Add Mass Products and update their existing products. Under the “general” tab of the Mass Upload section, the seller can select “upload new products or replace old one”.
- The seller can select the Data Flow Profile created by the seller.
- The seller can even set the file type to be uploaded.
- The seller can upload the image zip file for the uploading products.
- Just like admin, the seller can also get IDs of various fields.
- The seller can export the product file via email to seller/admin/both.
- In the “information”, the seller will view details about the module.
- The seller can select the variable file types - XML, XLS, CSV.
Seller Updating Existing Products
The seller can also update the existing products. At first, the seller will select the file type (CSV, XML, XLS) can add the following file. After uploading the file, the seller will be able to see the following updates of the product in the product list section. While updating it is important to match the index.
- The seller can update the existing product by mass upload.
- Seller will update the File Type (XML, XLS, CSV), then upload it and the product will be updated.
- Seller defined data flow type for mapping the files.
- The seller can get IDs of various fields for the existing products.
OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload Features
- The Admin/Seller can Import Bulk product using the XML, XLS, and CSV file types.
- The Admin/Seller can Update Bulk product using the XML, XLS, and CSV file types.
- The Admin/Seller can Upload images in Bulk using the Zip file types.
- The Admin/Sellers can get the ID data of selected options like – Product, Catalog, Manufacturer, Filter, Download, and Stock Status.
- The Admin can Upload products for the sellers.
- Export Product in Bulk/Specific products via email.
- Multiple products in a single CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- The files which are exported can be imported at both, the admin and seller end.
- If an SEO URL is repeated then it will auto-generate with a 4 digit random character.
- The products can be added in multi-language.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com