QloApps Advanced Progressive Web App - A Progressive Web App (PWA) uses modern web capabilities to deliver an app-like experience to users. In the progressive web apps, you can access the content that you have already explored in offline mode.
So more you explore the website through the app more you to explore in offline mode.
Web apps are websites that, in many ways, look and feel like native applications with push notifications. The Progressive Web Application is fast compared to the website and supports push notification.
With the use of this feature, the website works faster on a slower internet connection. Due to the faster performance, user engagement increases on the website and results in a very high conversion rate.
If you want to learn how to launch your free hotel website with the help of QloApps then Click Here
QloApps Advanced Progressive Web App Features -
- User-friendly user experience
- Slow internet speed will not affect its potential
- Once you open an open then you can excess that page in offline mode also without internet
- Increases user-engagement thereby increasing the conversion rate
- Set the Application name which shows up in the mobile phones
- Enter the Application’s Short name which shows up on the home screen
- Enter the Splash Screen Background Colour.
- Upload the App Icon.
- Upload the Push Notification Icon.
- Edit/Delete/Send Push Notifications.
- Attach a Target URL when a user clicks on Push Notification received.
- Admin can attach a separate Notification icon for each Push Notification
- Admin can create five types of push notification
- Admin can manage the subscribers from the “Manage Subscribers” tab.
- Track live status of notifications while sending them to customers.
- Admin can view/delete the list of notification history from the “Manage Notification History” tab.
- Max. the character limit for the short name of the app is 12.
- Connectivity status(i.e offline/online) of the app appears at the end of the screen of the mobile.
- Now, room type URL is automatically attached to product push notification.
QloApps Advanced Progressive Web App Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com