Shopware 6 Google Tag Manager: Google tag manager controls all your website tags without editing code. It provides simple, reliable, easily integrated tag management solutions. like tags are Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics event codes, Adwords conversion script and remarketing tags.
Google Tag Manager supports many processes. New tags can be combined quickly and a number of them do not need code modifications to the website. This is an excellent tool for marketers. Google Tag Manager does it so simple to use when you have lots of tags to manage because all of the codes are stored in one place.
Track & Check Shopware Store Analytics
Easily track and check analytics for the codes that you have installed on your website.
Faster Script Configuration
Allow third-party to handle all your script-tags, and you only need to add its code to your website.
By which the user can quickly use and update their tags and code snippets.
Add Tags on Multiple Pages
Add and update many types of tags like Google AdWords, Google optimize, custom HTML, custom tags.
What is Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager is a free tool that authorizes you to control and expand marketing tags on your website without having to change the code. It controls all your website tags without editing code. It gives simple, reliable, easily integrated tag management solutions for free.
Examples of tags are Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics event codes, Adwords conversion script and remarketing tags. Google Tag Manager promotes up many processes. New tags can be added quickly and a number of them do not need code modifications to the website.
This is an excellent tool for marketers because GTM does it so easy to use when you have lots of tags to manage because all of the codes are stored in one place.
Why should we use the Google tag manager of Shopware 6?
This module will allow the admin to monitor their eCommerce store in terms of tracking and analytics by entering the code snippets. It will take less time to configure scripts within your store. The user can add and update many types of tags like Google AdWords, Google optimizes, custom HTML, custom tags and many other third-party tags. The admin can easily configure the Google Tag Manager within your Shopware 6 Store.
After the module is installed successfully in the Shopware platform, the admin needs to configure the following:
- The admin needs to generate the container ID by creating an account at Google Tag Manager.
- The admin can manage any account with the help of this module just by changing the Container's ID.
- After entering the above information, the admin will save the configuration by clicking the save button.
Track & Check Analytics
- Product Page: On the product page, the data layer shows the current product details. The data layer displays the current product's - Id, SKU, name, price, attribute set id, the path, etc.
- Cart-Page/Add to Cart: Here, the data layer shows the checkout cart data and the cart data. The data layer displays - the page type, the customer(logged in, Id, & the group id), item within the cart, and other respective details.
- Order Success Page: On the order success page the data layer shows the purchased item details. The data layer displays - the page type, transaction type, transaction affiliation, total, sub-total, shipping, tax, coupon code, discount, and the transaction product with its details like - SKU, name, price, and the quantity.
How Does The Google Tag Manager Work in Shopware 6?
The merchant requires to establish a small snippet of code on his website. The merchant can make use of the web-based user interface to install the tracking codes on your website, for example - the Google Analytics tags. Now, the merchant can configure triggers to fire when an event occurs.
It’s all managed by the Tag Manager’s web interface. If a user interacts with your content, triggers will be evaluated based on the events that you have defined, and the tags will fire respectively.
What is Google Tag Manager Use Case?
Google Tag Manager highlights an important tag template system to help clarify the publishing of tracking codes and reduce errors. In interest to the templates for Google tags such as Analytics, AdWords, and DoubleClick, templates for a growing list of approved vendors are also helped. With the help of the Google tag manager, the admin can track website page views of the single-page website or web application.
There are several benefits for integrating Google Tag Manager in your Shopware store:
- Reduces the hassle of hardcoding tags - With the help of GTM, in a few clicks you can add or edit the tags.
- Reduces dependency on developers - With the help of the GTM, Non-IT background users can also add/edit the tags reducing the time and increasing the efficiency flow.
- Asynchronous Deployment - Google tag manager tags are deployed asynchronously, which means a slow loading tag wouldn’t prevent other tags from being fired.
- Central Tag Management - The GTM allows you to manage the Marketing and the Analytics tags used on the site. This increases the efficiency and the tags management of the Shopware store.
- The admin can add code snippets of Google tag manager in their Shopware 6 website.
- The admin can track and check analytics on Google of their Shopware 6 website.
- Easily configure the Google Tag Manager within your Shopware 6 Store.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/