Web Push Notification for Shopware 6: This effective Shopware module allows admin to send push notification messages to its subscribed users on their web browser. The biggest advantage of using push notification is its ability to deliver messages immediately. These messages can contain any information such as new product launch, new offers, important news, etc. As long as the browser is running, the user gets a pop-up message from the website without having the site open. By clicking on the notification it will redirect immediately to the website this improves user engagement and retention.
In this module, the admin can add any number of templates.
Using this module store owners can send real-time push notifications messages to their customers.
In this, you can send messages containing any information such as new product launch, new offers, discounts, important news.
The advantage of using push notification is its ability to deliver messages immediately.
In this module, the admin can add multiple templates. After setting up the Firebase credentials, it can manage message templates and send a push notification to the users. Admin can do the following on the manage template page:
- Can add, edit or delete templates of the notification.
- The search option can be used to find any specific template or subscribed user from the lists.
- Various template information is displayed such as - id, title, tags, created date & time, etc.
Add New Notification Template
In this module, the admin can create new templates in which they need to fill the details of the web push notifications that will be notified by the customer on the website. These are the details required to create a template:
- Template Title
- Template Message
- Redirect URL
- Template Tags
- Display Images
View Push Notification
After the successful installation of the module customer will get the popup to allow the notification to receive notifications from your store or not.
Once the customer will allow then they will start seeing your push notifications on top of their web browser.
- Notifications will stay visible for the few seconds, after that they fade away.
- By clicking on the notification it will redirect you to that page.
- Users will see the message title, logo, and contents of the message.
- Web Push Notification module is very easy to configure and set up.
- There is no monthly subscription fee required to send the notifications.
- The admin can create, edit and delete notification templates from the back-end.
- Redirect URL links can be added with the web push notification.
- Notifications can be sent by selected subscribed users.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/