Prestashop Shopify Connector: Do you often face problem while managing your Prestashop & Shopify store? Now you can easily overcome this problem by connecting your Prestashop store with your Shopify store & manage both of them simultaneously. The module allows you to import products, categories, orders & customers of Shopify to Prestashop.
Prestashop Shopify Connector Features -
- Connect your Shopify store with your Prestashop store.
- Select the default category to import the product from Shopify to Prestashop(if no category is associated with the product at Shopify end)
- Choose the currency of product for easy conversion into default Prestashop currency.
- Select default carrier, payment method & order status for the imported orders of Shopify.
- Choose to use the module as a connector or migrator.
- Enable real-time notification to sync the Shopify catalog & orders to Prestashop in real-time.
- Choose to update the quantity of the product at Prestashop on updation of product & creation of order at Shopify end.
- Update the whole product at Prestashop if the product is updated at Shopify end.
- Update name, description, image, combination, condition & price of the imported product.
- Choose to import the order of Shopify to Prestashop instantly.
- Import categories of Shopify to Prestashop.
- Select whether you want to import custom collection or smart collection of Shopify to Prestashop.
- Map the categories of Prestashop with the categories of Shopify.
- Import products of Shopify to Prestashop.
- Choose to import products ‘by product ID’, ‘from Shopify collection” etc.
- Import orders of Shopify to Prestashop.
- Choose to import all orders, orders by their ID etc.
- Synchronize the quantity from PrestaShop to Shopify.
- Import customers from the Shopify to Prestashop.
Connector & Migrator
The best thing about this module is that it allows you to use it as connector & migrator both. A dedicated set of configuration setting helps you to use the module as connector & migrator as well. Let us see the difference between migrator & connector to understand the benefit it will entail.
A connector helps you to sync data between two platforms (i.e. Shopify & Prestashop in this case). Connector allows syncing of data between two platforms & updates are applied in real-time. It also allows you to revise the already synched data while applying new updates.
Whereas, if we talk about migrator, then it is used to migrate the data from one platform to another. Once the data is migrated from one platform to another then no further updates can be applied & neither those updates can be revised again.
Import & map categories
You can also import categories of Shopify to your Prestashop store. As there are two types of collections at Shopify (i.e. custom collection & smart collection), hence you will be asked to choose the collection before downloading them on Prestashop.
After downloading the categories of Shopify to Prestashop, you need to map those categories with the categories of Prestashop. Mapping of the categories is much needed because the products need to be put in one or the other category.
Let's say that a product was imported from the Shopify to Prestashop. But, the category with which the product was associated at Shopify doesn’t exist at Prestashop. To overcome the issue, either we need to create a new category or put this product in an already created category. To put this product in an already created category, we need category mapping. It will help us to put that product from the mapped category to the selected category of Prestashop.
Import products, orders & customers
The module also enables you to import products & orders from the Shopify to Prestashop. This functionality comes handy when both the store are online & live. As you are getting orders daily, it would become quite hectic to manage orders of both the stores effectively. Hence, to overcome such an issue, you can now easily import orders of Shopify to Prestashop and manage all the orders from a single place.
The product import feature can be helpful in analysing the interest of store traffic. You can view the performance of the product for a definite time period over both the store & decide whether the sale of the product was better on first or the second store.
The customers can also be imported from Shopify to Prestashop. In case, if any of your customers want to buy a watch & you have this watch on the other store(i.e Prestashop store). And, you don’t want to lose your customer or sales. To avoid such an instance, you can now easily import your customer to the Prestashop from the Shopify. So that the customer gets to buy the watch from your other store & you don’t lose you sales. A win-win case for everyone, I suppose.
Prestashop Shopify Connector Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality PrestaShop Module.